(Topic ID: 287765)

Bally EM setting for free play?

By JeffThanksYou

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tomass.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from JeffThanksYou:

Is there a preferred method / process for setting up free play on mid 70"s Bally EM. For the longest time mine had had one of the wires disconnected from the credit wheel step unit - the decreasing coil mechanism - the credit wheel stays stationary obviously and the game starts with just the front door push button. If I connect the wire it adds credits when coins are added- and decreases as they are played and the credit wheel and game operate in what appears to be proper procedure as well. I suspect this is not the way others have made their games "free play" so was interested in feedback. Thanks

Just adjust the switch on the credit wheel so it is in the same position as if there is a credit on it even when it sits at 0.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tomass.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-em-setting-for-free-play?tu=Tomass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.