100_4693.JPG
100_4690.JPG
100_4691.JPG
DSC03790.JPG
DSC03788.JPG
DSC03787.JPG
DSC03786.JPG
#1 12 years ago

I had to strip out a 1973 Bally Circus EM Pin and have everything except the BG and Cab. Is there anyone who is interested in these parts? Coils, Chime unit, Score units, etc. all of the electrical parts are here including a PF that needs help or something you could practice your painting skills on. Most everything is still connected to and mounted on the bottom board, the PF, and the head unit board so I can either cut everything out or just unscrew the parts from the wood and leave them all connected. Let me know and I will give ya a heck of a deal...this stuff has got to go. Thanx in advance.

#2 12 years ago

HI,
I just got a bally 1972 el toro, and badly need a chime unit, could I please buy it and could you please send pictures of how to connect it?

Thanks

#3 12 years ago

I need score reels for the bad wizard, but not sure these are the same. I've sent PM.

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from stuartr7:

I just got a bally 1972 el toro, and badly need a chime unit, could I please buy it and could you please send pictures of how to connect it?

Quoted from wizzardz:

I need score reels for the bad wizard, but not sure these are the same. I've sent PM.

I will take pics later today and probably just post them on this thread. I will try to help with other specifics, i.e. chime wiring any way I can (are the wires present or were they completely removed?). Thanx again.

#5 12 years ago

Hi,
no wires!
Thanks

#6 12 years ago

If this chime unit works for you good news, no wires to splice or run...its a plug. Check it out and let me know what you think.

DSC03786.JPGDSC03786.JPG

#7 12 years ago

And here are some pics of the score reels...four to choose from...let me know.

DSC03787.JPGDSC03787.JPG DSC03788.JPGDSC03788.JPG DSC03790.JPGDSC03790.JPG

#8 12 years ago

Hi,
The chimes look awesome, I will check my connections tonight,
Feeling lucky!!!!

Thanks

#9 12 years ago

okay, I found 2 locations where there is an opportunity to plug in the chimes, one location is in the head unit and currently has a bell in one hole of the 4, the second location is under the playfield , below the area where the ball shooter is.
What location were the originally removed from?
will be happy to buy and try!

#10 12 years ago

removed from under the shooter. Do you have the schematics or no? Anyway, I will PM ya.

#11 12 years ago

Any body need any of this stuff? Just making one last go before I cut everything out and throw it in a box. Thanx in advance.

#12 12 years ago

Hello, if you still have the head, i need a stepper unit 00-90 as in pictures. I dont know if you games have the same unit. Thanks.

100_4691.JPG100_4691.JPG 100_4690.JPG100_4690.JPG 100_4693.JPG100_4693.JPG

1 year later
#13 10 years ago

did you have bank reset part?

1 week later
#14 10 years ago

Well, I feel like a jerk missing these last two posts...espcially since one was a year ago. I still have most of these parts if anyone needs them. Let me know.

Quoted from pinballfan:

did you have bank reset part?

I need a little more info. I am not positive as to what you need. LMK.

Quoted from ovvvi:

Hello, if you still have the head, i need a stepper unit 00-90 as in pictures. I dont know if you games have the same unit. Thanks.

And just in case you are still looking I have a part that looks similar to that but the sticker is gone. I can dig further if you need.

Again, I apologize.

#15 10 years ago

Do you still have the chime box?

#16 10 years ago

No sorry, that was the first thing gone.

#17 10 years ago

hello,i post a picture of part needed.its a little plate near coil. thanks!

IMG_0908.JPGIMG_0908.JPG

5 years later
#18 5 years ago

Here is a pic of the bonus unit that I PM'ed you on. The one out of the Circus should look similar...
Correct Bally Amigo bonus unit (resized).jpgCorrect Bally Amigo bonus unit (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-em-parts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.