elektra7.jpg
elektra6.jpg
elektra5.jpg
elektra4.jpg
elektra3.jpg
elektra2.jpg
elektra1.jpg
#1 11 years ago

1981 Bally Elektra players machine. Purchased from pinsider, I've rerubbered, new legs, new leg bracket, coin door sticker, custom keyfob, leds. Typical cracked PF plastics, scuffed up cabinet.
Game has 3 playfield levels, speech, 2 ball multiball, 6 flippers.

Good video on ruleset ->

Located in basement game room.

$550.00

elektra1.jpgelektra1.jpg elektra2.jpgelektra2.jpg elektra3.jpgelektra3.jpg elektra4.jpgelektra4.jpg elektra5.jpgelektra5.jpg elektra6.jpgelektra6.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Not sure why all pics not posting. Another try.

elektra7.jpgelektra7.jpg elektra8.jpgelektra8.jpg elektra9.jpgelektra9.jpg elektra10.jpgelektra10.jpg elektra11.jpgelektra11.jpg elektra12.jpgelektra12.jpg

#3 11 years ago

If you were closer I would be on my way now, good luck with the sale.

#4 11 years ago

Funny, I was talking about this game tonight. Get bored with it?

#5 11 years ago

I will buy this. Sent you a PM.

#6 11 years ago

Was not planning to sell. Wife had a fit when I bought more machines, so I'm selling some less played machines to keep her calm. Losing money on both machines but if it keeps her happy and lets me get some new machines I'm fine with it.

Game plays 100%, I tested all the switches, multi-ball, etc. Backglass is in good shape 9.0/10.0, two pinholes rest looks good. Broken playfield plastics, some wear on upper playfield by right ramp (see pics), some touch up done to upper playfield, scuffed up cabinet. Main play field and lower really no wear - Elektra has a acrylic layer over the entire wood playfield (main).

#7 11 years ago

I think you should get more than that for this pinball.

#8 11 years ago

Please note this machine is the exact one in my profile picture here. One of the original machines I had.

#9 11 years ago

Hi,

Machine is sold.

Thanks

#10 11 years ago

Yeah, as other said... A very good price on this machine. I paid more many years back for both Elektra's I have owned.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brooklyn, NY
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 199.95
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-elektra-pinball-for-sale-westchester-county-ny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.