• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by petebest
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hi-

My Bally Elektra won’t kick ball into shooter lane.

Additionally if I manually put a ball into play it does not register that the ball has drained

All other game functions are working, scoring/lights etc .

I appreciate any direction on where to look.

#2 3 years ago

Likely the switch in the outhole that is supposed to detect whether the ball drains. Look at the switch matrix and check the wires on both that switch and all others in the same row and column to look for a broken or missing wire. Note that there could be a broken wire on another switch in the column or row that is affecting the outhole switch but not others.

Report back when you do. If it is not that, there are a few other things to check for.

#3 3 years ago

Well, there are actually two outhole switches because it's a 2-ball game. Did you have both balls loaded? The game will never start or serve a ball unless both balls are there and both switches are activated.

#4 3 years ago

Got it guys. Thanks.

Both switches were way out of adjustment

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brooklyn, NY
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-elektra-ball-advance-issue- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.