Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Lermods
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Not an EM guy and a friend is looking for an eight ball. What are these going for in good condition? He found one for 1900 and that seemed pretty high. I was thinking maybe 850 tops, but not really sure. Woman says it's fully restored, but I doubt it.

Thx

#2 3 years ago

Not an em

#3 3 years ago

A great pin, but they sell for under $1K even if they are very nice.

What kills this pin is that it looks like nothing is going on. No drops, no out holes, only two flippers. Only stand up targets, roll overs and a one spinner.

But what makes this title great is that if you can aim your shots you can have a great, long game, but if you miss this title will punish you with a prompt drain.

If I earn a high score it is very rewarding, you really need to "earn" your score. You can't just get lucky and keep the ball in play to earn a high score.

This is one of first pins I ever bought and one of the few that has survived in my collection after many other pins have come and gone.

#4 3 years ago

Crap, you are right! Just figure it was since it was from 1977.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 149.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside