Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Nardax
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

We used to have an Eight Ball machine that belonged to a friend of the family. We were just giving it a warm safe home. My children and I have looked around to purchase the machine again and that quickly turned into building a custom machine. So before we go full out on everything custom we came up with the idea to buy the parts and build our own version of the Bally Eight Ball machine. We know the game, the rule set, and we can customize it along the way.

2 weeks later
#2 3 years ago

Sounds like a cool idea, will you go with a different theme?

1 year later
#3 1 year ago

My wife found an Eight Ball machine on Facebook and bought it for me as a birthday present. So very excited to be playing it again. Has inspired me to get back on track to build the game. The plan is to use the original glass and a replacement playfield. I will add a display so that you can choose different pool games to play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Tehachapi, CA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 199.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 22.50
$ 99.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

1,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kalamazoo, MI
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-eight-ball-custom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.