Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by swinks
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7d9aea5d8d0e902142a838a2ea04f1bc5263245b.png
    20211014_091701 (resized).jpg
    20211014_091656 (resized).jpg
    160619-blue8 (resized).jpg
    20211013_104559 (resized).jpg
    20211013_104611 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertT1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 2 years ago

I have a Stern drop bank with repro drops. If making the bally bank mimic the stern one helps the bally, then what is it about stern repros that make them brick? They already have the "more ideal" shelf, so its something to do with the targets themselves, right?

#16 2 years ago

Are there any guesses what family any era of drops were made with? I had a drop break on my Ice Fever and when I got a rep!a cement set they felt like ABS, but the drops for my bally/stern games feel softer for sure.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Are there any guesses what family any era of drops were made with? I had a drop break on my Ice Fever and when I got a replacement set they felt like ABS, but the drops for my bally/stern games feel softer for sure.

Guess I hit quote instead of edit when I went to fix a typo...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertT1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-drop-target-bricking-fix?tu=desertT1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.