5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Have had my Queen about 6 months. Everything works great, except getting credits for reaching hi scores has never worked.

I checked into it yesterday. All of the Hi-Score adjustment plugs in the back box look good. 3 of the 4 match the card by the left flipper. The 66,000 has been changed to 107,000.

Then looked at the adjustment plugs inside the cabinet. The moveable 8 male plug connector has solder connected: A yellow/grey wire on the top left side. A orange wire on the top right side, and a yellow/orange wire on the bottom right side.

The yellow/grey wire is not connected to anything on the end of the roughly 8-10" wire.

I am hoping somebody with a Queen can look and be able to tell me what/where the wire is supposed to be attached to. I do have a wiring diagram, but am unsure about reading it, and am hoping for an actual picture or description of what the wire is supposed to be connected to. It does not look like the wire was cut off. It only has about a 1/8" piece of bare/striped wire.

Thanks
dave

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
Various novelties
Playfield - Protection
PinShield
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-delta-queen-unattached-hi-score-special-feature-adj-wire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.