• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

myDeltaQueenwiring (resized).jpg
DeltaQueenWiring (resized).png
0D88E6F2-9D40-4976-900E-6C99148A9EC2 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bayoubilly70.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Does anyone have a Bally 'Delta Queen' and be able to post a picture of the fuse holder wiring inside the cabinet? Someone reworked this area on the game I have and it doesn't quite match what I'm seeing in the schematic.

Thanks!

#4 2 years ago

Thanks to everyone for responding.

I guess its wired correctly... dgAmpGuy thanks for the picture. Here's what was throwing me:

DeltaQueenWiring (resized).pngDeltaQueenWiring (resized).png

1. The schematic shows the Y-BR & BLU-R wires associated with the 15 amp fuse
2. It also shows Y-BR & R-B wires associated with a 10 amp fuse

From your picture, the paper orders the fuses: 15 AMP - 15 AMP - 10 AMP - 8 AMP

According the the schematic, the paper should read: 15 AMP - 10 AMP - 10 AMP - 8 AMP. The change being the 2nd fuse from the left should be a 10 AMP fuse.

So is the original paper label in your cabinet wrong, or is the schematic wrong and should have both fuses being 15 amp?

Here is a picture of my label... it looks like someone penciled over the '5' in '15' to a '0' declaring the 2nd fuse from the left should be 10 amps:

myDeltaQueenwiring (resized).jpgmyDeltaQueenwiring (resized).jpg

#5 2 years ago

A friend of mine has a Hi-Lo Ace with the same edited label as I do. Both edited labels look original as done as a correction at the factory... And match the 10 amp value on the schematic. I'd say that second fuse should be 10 amp and not 15 as your version of the label suggests. I think someone at the factory didn't edit your 15 to a 10.

That's my guess anyway

Thanks again for posting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bayoubilly70.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-delta-queen-fuse-holder-wiring?tu=bayoubilly70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.