Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by KenLayton
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bally relay with new wrapper (resized).JPG
    Bally coil wrapper printed (resized).JPG
    IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0327.JPG
    #1 9 years ago

Hey guys - looking for these and PPS doesn't show them on their website. I have the file and can make my own out of paper, but was hoping to get the label for easy and time. Games are Space Invaders and Mata Hari and I only see the Williams Logo ones on PPS. Anyone have any idea where to get these and if they are available? Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

I'm in the same boat. I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your thread. Not interested in home brew. I don't mind paying for quality ones on colored masking tape. I need Flash Gordon and silverball mania.

#3 9 years ago

No problem at all - hoping someone chimes in with a solution. I printed some, and they look pretty good but since I am spending so much time and effort, I would rather have ones that look better and are durable. Here is my attempt:
    IMG_0327.JPGIMG_0327.JPGIMG_0372.jpgIMG_0372.jpg

3 years later
    #4 6 years ago

If you desire the Bally green wrapper paper, I use Neenah "Creative Collection" bright series. It's 32 pound weight. Use Item # 98710 bright green (they call it "Avacado" green). Just $5.99 for a 50 pack at Office Depot and it's right on the shelf at the stores.

#5 6 years ago

If you email Mr pinball in Australia, he stocks these and has them in stock.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Toads:

If you email Mr pinball in Australia, he stops these and has them in stock.

is it the correct waxy type wrapper?

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

is it the correct waxy type wrapper?

Not sure, you would have to ask.

#8 6 years ago

Here is a green wrapper I did. The pictures don't do it justice. In person they really pop.

Bally coil wrapper printed (resized).JPGBally coil wrapper printed (resized).JPG

Bally relay with new wrapper (resized).JPGBally relay with new wrapper (resized).JPG

#9 6 years ago

KenLayton Picked some paper up yesterday, looks great. Thanks for the suggestion.

2 years later
    #10 3 years ago

Reviving an old thread. I'm looking for a source of paper that is a close match for the beige used on early Bally SS machines. KenLayton nailed the green.

#11 3 years ago

Probably a "buff" colored paper would be close to the old Bally wrappers.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-coil-wrappers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.