0Circus-Work-01 (resized).jpg
2combined-shrunk (resized).png
1combined-shrunk (resized).png
game over (1 of 1) (resized).jpg
circus coin (1 of 1)-9 (resized).jpg
game_over (resized).jpg
0Champ-Work-06 (resized).jpg
0Champ-Work-05 (resized).jpg
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

Oh, lol, the cams are the number and the switches are the letters...? I JUST noticed what looks to be a label for which number for the cams

#52 6 years ago

Well that did it rolf, I pulled the reset relay off the board where I could get to it good and the contacts seemed fairly far apart so I adjusted it slightly and cleaned them all real good... Boom, I have a fully functional pin!

I'm going to take a shot at a diagnosis and suggest the assignment came out of whack, probably created a little carbon with some bigger sparking and dirtied up the contacts, when the coil came loose. Maybe?

Anyway, thanks so much Rolf and everyone who helped me through it. I'll be back with another one soon I'm sure

#53 6 years ago

Ron S-The stacks are usually labeled, but if not usually start #1 at the front. Lettering goes from the bottom up. Loosen the screws a bit so you can clean them with a swab and 91# alcohol easier.

Ooop, just saw that it's fixed! Great, and please check as "resolved."

#54 6 years ago

Ron S-the stacks are labeled but if not, #1 is usually in the front, and lettering starts at the bottom. Loosen the screws a bit so you can get in with a swab and 91# alcohol.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from Ron_S:

Unreal! So, I went into town yesterday and pulled into the Staples parking lot...and their gone! No sign, no furniture...looks like they could have been gone for a year as far as I know. Lol, shows how often I get into town. Then I went to the Office Max and their machine is "down"! No luck at all with this. Anyway, I'm posting my so-so scan. I have Office Max guy's card and I'll be calling to find out when the machine is fixed.

Hello,

My father own's a Bally Circus pinball for years. Now that he retired he can spend time trying to fix it. But unfortunatly he don't have the schematics of it.
Would you mind to send me a hi-resolution copy of the ones in post#15 of this topic ? I've tried to make a print but low-res make it unreadable. I need a paper version cause my father is not used to manipulate a PC. Many thanks. Have a sweet 2018 !

#56 6 years ago

Numbering usually starts at the front, and lettering from the bottom up. Any rate, #1 will be taller than the last one.

#57 6 years ago

Cris, I got the good scan done at OfficeMax finally! There was a guy in one of my original posts that gave me a link to where to upload it... I'll have to go back and find that again. It's a 4MB file and exceeds my email limit but if you want to PM me with an email address I can add you to my Google drive share too. Either way, I'm still running errands whole I'm in town so will be later today.

1 month later
#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Ron_S:

Cris, I got the good scan done at OfficeMax finally! There was a guy in one of my original posts that gave me a link to where to upload it... I'll have to go back and find that again. It's a 4MB file and exceeds my email limit but if you want to PM me with an email address I can add you to my Google drive share too. Either way, I'm still running errands whole I'm in town so will be later today.

Hello Ron,

Thanks for reply. Sorry for the late answer but i can't send you PM due to restrictions. here's my e-mail address: coomanschristophe(at)gmail.com

Many thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-circus-not-advancing-play/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.