You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210217 Bally 1974 Champ IMG_6228.jpg
front cabinet mounting board  front right (resized).jpg
Champ 2 Coin Unit wiring (resized).jpg
20200205 pinball Bally 1974 Champ.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xsvtoys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago

As usual MrBally is spot on. There are clues in the schematic as well. You can see the 2 Coin Unit there, and its wiring is all dashed lines which we presume to mean it is an option. You can then correlate the wire colors to your dangling wires as shown in this pic, the Red/Black, Gray, and White/Blue ones.

There is a 4th wire there which looks like it is Black/White. I'm not totally sure where that one goes, as it doesn't seem to be associated with that 2 Coin Unit, and there are a number of different Black/White wires throughout the schematic. But I think it might go to the switch on the 3rd Coin Chute relay as shown. My guess is that this machine does not have the 3rd Coin Chute relay installed which is pretty typical I think. You should see a blank spot over there where those relays are for the 3rd Coin Chute relay and there will be some wires hanging there also, probably tucked underneath like it looks here from my Bon Voyage.

Champ 2 Coin Unit wiring (resized).jpgChamp 2 Coin Unit wiring (resized).jpg

front cabinet mounting board  front right (resized).jpgfront cabinet mounting board front right (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xsvtoys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-champ-what-am-i-missing-here-?tu=xsvtoys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.