Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by media350
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I have been working on this bally Champ and had it working except for a scoring problem and bonus points not working. I had the bright idea of resetting all the Jones plugs and now on powerup the playfield does not light up. Reset lights the back panel the stepper wheel ( I assume it is the ball count?) steps through a few sequences until "Game over". What have I done?

#2 4 years ago

it's pretty easy to not have the jones plus properly plugged in. For me anyways and a first few tries. especially to ones way in the back of the bottom box.

Usually the pins are just not in the holes but offset next to where they are supposed to be plugged in. ( if that makes any sense.)

#3 4 years ago

It does. I reseated all of them and somehow the problem is resolved. Now on to the next issue.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-champ-start-up-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.