• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Campus-Queen-Work-03 (resized).jpg
0Campus-Queen-Work-02 (resized).jpg
0Campus-Queen-Work-01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider odie3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I am having a random problem that is slowly getting worse and I have misplaced the schematic

When starting up a new game it will sometimes go straight to 'tilt'. Push the game up button 1 (or more times) and we carry on. So far it only does this when starting up a new game on the player 1 cycling up and does not happen during game play or even when continuing to add player 2, 3, or 4. While my daughter and I played last night we had a few games were we have to give it 4~5 tries and I thought to myself this might become a real problem soon.

I was hoping as we played more games it would get better and clear itself up - wishful thinking on my part

Thoughts / Suggestions?

#4 6 years ago

thanks for the reply (and for the schematic tip, good idea in hindsight).

2 months later
#6 6 years ago

Thank you for the reply - I hate this site does not email on new replies. I’ll give this information a look!

Thanks again!

3 years later
#7 2 years ago

After having the pinball in storage for a long time, I revisited this today as it was getting even worse before my eyes. So I disabled the Player one Tilt (there is one for each player). After this what I found was the ball selector was dragging returning to 1 on new game - not sure how I missed this. I removed the spider arm, then cleaned everything up and then gave the spring one extra turn. Now after it counts up to ball 5 and on new game the arm returns to Ball 1 lighting fast.

I then re-enabled Player 1 Tilt and all is great on new game start up. Hasn't failed to engage ball 1 / game on without titling after 20~30 test games.

Just thought I'd follow up after 1,337 days

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider odie3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-campus-queen-tilt-on-gaming-up?tu=odie3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.