(Topic ID: 261116)

Truck Stop (Bally C-815-11 coil can’t find a replacement)

By alexanr1

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by alexanr1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexanr1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I am working on a Truck Stop pinball. I bought it from a home owner and I am in the process of refurbishing it to play.

The three in line targets on the unit are not getting kicked up with enough power. The coil appears to be weak. When I pulled it to replace it, it has a C-815-11 coil. It’s really big for what I have seen for this kind of need. The coil shaft is a 1/2 inch.

I pulled the manual out and Coil part listed is A365-00067-0019, which I ordered from Marco. When i received it, the new coil is smaller and the shaft is too small.

Trying to figure out of someone hacked this machine or if the C-815-11 is correct, what is a replacement equivalent available with this 1/2 inch shaft.

Thoughts?
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Brewchap:

Wrong info

What do you mean? Wrong info?

#5 4 years ago

I think you may be right, although they at least put a diode across it. I have plenty of spare parts I can probably have a coil holder that I can put on and replace what was done.

Thx!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexanr1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-c-815-11-coil-cant-find-a-replacement?tu=alexanr1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.