th_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
#1 8 years ago

Why are these never close to me?

nh.craigslist.org link

No backglass, but still, for 25 bucks someone should snag it quick.

#2 8 years ago

Gone!

1 week later
#3 7 years ago

I need a backglass now

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#4 7 years ago

If you snagged that for $25 that is a heck of a find ! Looks good too. Clean it up, make it run and find a backglass. You will enjoy that game.
I really like mine. I think there might be repro glasses for Bow and Arrow out there. Congratulations. Terrific find.

#5 7 years ago

I replied to his CL post and he immediately replied back that it was sold. Oh hum. A week later he called & said the buyer never showed. Who doesn't show for a low use $25 pinball machine? It's in really nice shape ~ I was just playing it. I like the rolling spots lighting in rotation like some early EM attract mode.

#6 7 years ago

Holy smokes - that's even luckier. 1st buyer doesn't follow through and you get it ! Plays too. Great news. Even the artwork on the cabinet looks nice. Looks like the game should clean up real well. Congratulations.

Made a quick check for repro backglass - bgresto has done Bow and Arrow previously...

#8 7 years ago

So does that mean BGResto sells new backglasses or do you have to mail them a beat up BG to rework? And how much $

#9 7 years ago

I think you can just order one up once he has the file. Probably a couple hundred dollars, maybe a little more.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

So does that mean BGResto sells new backglasses or do you have to mail them a beat up BG to rework? And how much $

Broken bg being offered at Allentown

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Broken > nothin'

#12 7 years ago

th_(resized).jpgth_(resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Nice! A 5$ broken glass to go with my $25 investment bringing it to 30$ in total asset allocation. I'll start calling the pin "Broken Arrow"

#14 7 years ago

Cochise approves.

th_(resized).jpgth_(resized).jpg

#15 7 years ago

Nice! Bow and Arrow is a fun game, and that playfield is one of the nicer ones I've seen!

#16 7 years ago

Can anyone tell me what's the deal with that strange composite backbox wood? It seems to be made out of some fiberboard or something. There's a crack in it like a dish would crack. Not the head but the board inside

#17 7 years ago

#18 7 years ago

Wow, that playfield is nice. Much better than most you see. I remember seeing an episode of "American Pickers" where a guy they visited had a "Bow and Arrow" backglass just loose. They didn't feature it or anything, but I caught several glimpses of it in the background as they were talking to the guy or looking at other stuff. Now, if you could just somehow locate him, you might have a shot.
I'm sure a backglass will turn up for you somewhere.
I sold a nice "BaA" several years ago at the Allentown show. I enjoyed making it pretty again, and making a few bucks on it. AFAIK, the guy I sold it to is still enjoying it. It had an almost flawless backglass and a very nice playfield as well.
I can't shed any light on that lightbox board. From what I recall, mine was the regular type. You might have some kind of sample game there.

#19 7 years ago

Guy in Md has a nos playfield it's on the Pinfest thread on main board $200

1 week later
#21 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I can't shed any light on that lightbox board. From what I recall, mine was the regular type. You might have some kind of sample game there.

Yeah that is wacky. My bow and arrow definitely has a standard plywood board.

Awesome score, I thought I got a deal for $200 on mine and it didn't work!

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Guy in Md has a nos playfield it's on the Pinfest thread on main board $200

I searched my ass off but couldn't find the link. Could you help me?

#23 7 years ago

It's coming along,

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#24 7 years ago

This poster is super jelly.

1 week later
#25 7 years ago

What's wrong with this picture?

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

What's wrong with this picture?

No lift channel on the backglass

#27 7 years ago

Make yours a hybrid machine!

#28 7 years ago

Ah yes, solid state glass. What are the odds?

#29 7 years ago

17 SS games
7630 EM's
Who's good at math?

#30 7 years ago

With the arrival of the Solid State Back Glass your $25 Bucks has gone way up!!

#31 7 years ago

There were TWO SS "Bow and Arrow" machines at the Allentown Pinfest. What are the odds of that!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 119.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-bow-and-arrow-for-25-bucks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.