7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

So i'm kinda pulling my hair out here over this hotdoggin machine. I've searched through the rule book and can't find a way to turn the bonus hold off. On our space invaders and lost world, the bonus resets when a new round starts, and in the HD manual, it says it is supposed to reset to 1000 for a new ball.

My HD will keep the bonus, and only reset the multiplier and specials(switch 14 controls this and it works as advertised). Am I missing something here? I've seen the bonus hold on other bally's, but there is usually a way to turn that off. It makes the game not quite as fun as the scoring is really high. If you are even a half decent player, rolling the machine becomes fairly easy. There is an alltek MPU in it, but the rest is stock. Any ideas? Or are we just stuck with a high scoring machine.

Is it possible my alltek is faulty? If anyone has a HD and can verify the bonus resets, that would be very helpful.

Cheers
Greg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-bonus-hold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.