Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by GVONM
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Does anyone have a parts list and pics for the swinging target and motor? Thanks Joe

#4 4 years ago

Motor part number AA44-00012-0000. Thats a Midway part number, probably not much use now.

#5 4 years ago

Hi Joe,

I have a complete and good manual scan. I believe it contains a detailed diagram for the swinger motor with part numbers. Send me your email and i will send it over.

Andrew

#6 4 years ago

THANK YOU ANDREW!!!!! P.M.SENT

#7 4 years ago

Thanks Valid, I didn't get far with that # either. Joe

#8 4 years ago

I just picked up a Black Pyramid this weekend. The assembly looks like the swinging target assembly in a Space Odyssey or Space Mission. If that helps any.

#9 4 years ago

I think the same one is also used in Swinger and Fun-Fest.

#10 4 years ago

Thanks guy's. I just need the part # for the target itself so I can call Steve at pbr. Joe

#11 4 years ago

Just to close this thread. I called Steve and was told Bally didn't make a parts manual for 1984.He didn't have a switch that was the same as b.p. But he's sending me parts to make what I need. Thanks for all the help. Joe

#12 4 years ago

Let me know if you need one. I parted out one of these and still have the playfield. Would sell this assembly.

3 years later
#13 10 months ago

Joe
Do you still have the assembly instructions you can send me?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 10.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 149.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside