Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Vic_Camp
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    2E259EF6-5668-430F-9622-3A38A2D9DD24 (resized).jpeg
    FCD01E2B-0B82-4515-9231-095F951C0056 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 3 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

I am working on a Williams Hi-Hand. I got it just to have a project, with no intent to keep it. (The seller was within a mile of me and the price was right.) But this thread has me excited to see how good I can get on it.
    Poker theme. No moving cards, no special features. Just get the balls in the right holes for a dime. No credits, no payoff chart. For Amusement Only? I guess when the player wins they call the proprietor over for a beer or payoff.
    Hard to see how it could be an exciting game compared to other bingos, but one has a local tax sticker from 1975 and one from 1980 so they were in use for a long time. Someone must have been dropping dimes into them.

Basically these machines (Besides Williams High Hand, Bally had Twin Joker and Joker's Wild) were "For Amusement Only" but meant for two players to shoot five balls apiece and each get a poker hand that lights up on the backglass. High hand wins a bet between players, Beer, a dollar ($5 these days, "It's only five dollars") etc.

1 week later
    #52 3 years ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

I found a picture of my buddy’s Twin Joker with the Bally factory topper on it. Not the best picture, but...
    [quoted image]

That's a nice looking Blue Chip he has there. Let him know I have an extra NOS backglass for it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-bingo-machines-market-value?tu=mrbally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.