Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Vic_Camp
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    2E259EF6-5668-430F-9622-3A38A2D9DD24 (resized).jpeg
    FCD01E2B-0B82-4515-9231-095F951C0056 (resized).jpeg

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 months ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Basically these machines (Besides Williams High Hand, Bally had Twin Joker and Joker's Wild) were "For Amusement Only" but meant for two players to shoot five balls apiece and each get a poker hand that lights up on the backglass. High hand wins a bet between players, Beer, a dollar ($5 these days, "It's only five dollars") etc.

I found a picture of my buddy’s Twin Joker with the Bally factory topper on it. Not the best picture, but...

#52 7 months ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

I found a picture of my buddy’s Twin Joker with the Bally factory topper on it. Not the best picture, but...
    [quoted image]

That's a nice looking Blue Chip he has there. Let him know I have an extra NOS backglass for it.

#53 7 months ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

[quoted image]

Nice looking games Vic. If possible, could you please get a good photo of the topper for the IPDB? Thanks! Dennis

#54 7 months ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

That's a nice looking Blue Chip he has there. Let him know I have an extra NOS backglass for it.

I actually bought the game off of him about 5 years ago and had in my collection awhile and loved it, but ended up having to sell it. If my memory is right the back glass was perfect. Thanks for letting me know about your NOS back glass. I’ll keep it in mind.

#55 7 months ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

Nice looking games Vic. If possible, could you please get a good photo of the topper for the IPDB? Thanks! Dennis

I will certainly look for more pictures of the Twin Joker, if I can find them and post them on IPDB. Might time sometime...

#56 7 months ago

Found another picture of Twin Joker.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside