3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Terry1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smohr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hi All,

Bikini setup for free play. I like the setup that uses the
toggle switch wired to the door plug 48-2 and 50-2 and replay register resetting to 0.

Has anyone had an issue with the replay register not resetting all the way back to 0 on a power up
with the game having replays already on the register.

Just a side note... if I undo the Free Play modification, I put 100 replays on the register then
powered up.... the register resets back to 0.

Another side note... I do like actually putting coins into the machine, so I won't lose any sleep over not having Free Play setup, just would be nice

#3 3 years ago

Yes closed the SPST switch on the right.
I will trace the wires on the left.
Yes started resetting thrn stopped.

I will check back . Thank you!

#4 3 years ago

Ok, Im gonna mark this one resolved.

I checked the wires to and from the left SPDT switch on the replay register, all appear good.

So, what I did next was I made the Free Play setup ... permanent (removing the temporary setup using alligator clips and leads), soldered the toggle switch in place and adjusted the right replay register switch SPST closed.

I played a few games (Free Play) and then setup a big winner (manually) with a Futurity Game... 300 replays. I turned the machine off, after a few minutes, turned the game back on... and the replay register reset all the way back to 0.

I then toggled the switch to accept coins and played a few more games and then setup a big winner (manually)... 96 replays. I turned the machine off, after a few minutes, turned the game back on... and the replay register reset all the way back to 0.

So, I marked this as resolved. My thought is the temporary setup was flakey somehow. Anyways back to more testing and cleanup. Wish it was warmer here in PA so I could keep the backglass in, im afraid of the temperature swings affecting the backglass. Oh well, spring will be here soon.

Thanks your your thoughts
Steve

#6 3 years ago

Ok, Thanks I'll keep this in mind

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smohr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-bikini-bingo-free-play-setup-small-issue?tu=smohr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.