4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jodini
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P8192573.JPG
    P8192572.JPG
    P8192570.JPG
    P8192569.JPG
    P8192567.JPG
    P8192566.JPG
    P8192565.JPG

#1 4 years ago

I wish I had some before and after pictures of this machine, but it really turned out nice. The playing field cleaned up nicely and the backglass is in great shape! Needed a lot of TLC on the inside and the outside cabinet was pretty dirty when I got it.

Hope to do a video of it in action soon!

P8192565.JPG P8192566.JPG P8192567.JPG P8192569.JPG P8192570.JPG P8192572.JPG P8192573.JPG
    #2 4 years ago

Beautiful.
    I'll give you 100 American dollars for it

#3 4 years ago

I saw and played this game today, and it is in absolutely fantastic condition, both inside and out. Joe has a real museum piece there.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheShameGovernor:

Beautiful.
    I'll give you 100 American dollars for it

I'll trade you Sinbad!

#5 4 years ago

My Sinbad would eat you alive, son.

#6 4 years ago

I've seen many Beach Queens through my years and yours is in very nice condition.Great job on the restore.
    Looking forward to the video. How is the game play on that beauty?

#7 4 years ago

That is super cool looking. I've never seen one of these games in person (let alone played one), but it looks interesting. Definitely can't wait to see the video. Thanks for sharing.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheShameGovernor:

I saw and played this game today, and it is in absolutely fantastic condition, both inside and out. Joe has a real museum piece there.

You played the game? Don't you mean you watched the ball bounce around for a few seconds? Lol.

#9 4 years ago

I would like to see a video of this pin in action. I would hope that the kickers at the lower apron are fairly strong and sort of act like a flipper.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from mikeincali:

You played the game? Don't you mean you watched the ball bounce around for a few seconds? Lol.

OUCH...THAT HURTS! This thing has WICKED action! I just made a shot the other day and thought I was playing Adams Family!

O.K. Time for me to make a video...no, it's not total action, but after you get the rythem of the nudge, it feels almost like you have flippers. That being said, I would NOT compare this to pinball at all. It has more of a game / gambling feeling like pachinko...however you have more control since you have the nudging.

I appreciate the comments guys (all of them )- I'll see what I can put together this afternoon for a vid.
    Joe

#11 4 years ago

Here ya go folks!
    First video: Regular play
    Second video: Inside mechanics
    Third video: Game without glass to show scoring.

#12 4 years ago

That is totally cool. I want one! Have to keep my eyes peeled for any of the 'Queens' or "Cruise" or "Beauty Contest" games. Never seen one but I'll keep looking. I like the 'gambling' vibe.

Thanks for sharing!

#13 4 years ago

Looking for trades!

Really would like to get my hands on a Mini-Baseball Chicago Coin!

#14 4 years ago

Thanks for taking time out and sharing this beautiful low played Bally one ball game. This Bally one ball is so clean, especially inside the cabinet and head. Looks like it was well kept for many years by previous owner.Artwork is outstanding too. I remember playing a Beach Queen on location back in the day. Where did you find the game?

#15 4 years ago

Nice lady had one that belonged to her Uncle (that I'm sure passed on). She had it stored in a room and never set up. It needed a little TLC but nothing terrible. Wish the rest of my EM's looked this good on the playing field!

#16 4 years ago

Wow thats really nice looking.

Ive never played one but would like to someday

--Jeff

#17 4 years ago

Now thats something unique i have never seen. One and done.
    The video helps us see better into the playing action of it,better than just still photos,thanks for uploading it.

#18 4 years ago

Did not realize that it would be 1 Ball per game. No wonder they give you so many free games.

Thanks for sharing.

Ken

#19 4 years ago

Happy to make the vid! I think we owe it to the community! I hate it when I find a game on craigslist and I want to see what the action is and no one has a good video.

One and done...ha! Very well put! I will say, when I get a good ball going, that credit reel gets going. I've racked up over 100 credits with the glass on!

Joe

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 244.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 319.00
    £ 55.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 495.00
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 131.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    £ 12.00
    $ 114.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    The MOD Couple
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 65.00
    Texas Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Great American Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside