(Topic ID: 3946)

Bally " Baby Pac-Man/Pinball " Think-n about gett-n 1 today.. Any Advice !!!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by cevans82
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hooked_s_Baby_Pacman.jpg
    Baby_Pac_Man.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Suppose to Meet with the Owner's @ 7pm.. The 13'' monitor if Fuzzy ( but Viewable )

,,,,,,,, anyone here own 1 ? Saw Hooked's last-nite ,,, Look's Cool ?? Pinball / PacMan

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Baby+Pac&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#125

Baby_Pac_Man.jpgBaby_Pac_Man.jpg Hooked_s_Baby_Pacman.jpgHooked_s_Baby_Pacman.jpg

#5 12 years ago

Let me say this ..... P.O.S ..... The monitor is Solid blue,, NO Sound , Cabinet is 70% and the P/F has Very Bad Wear ( to the Wood,, if it's Wood ) I had them Locked in @ $ 250.00 ,,, when I got there the Fat Lady said her Husband said $ 300.00 ... I said WRONG !!! I drove up here for the $ 250.00 Deal.. But after seeing it,,, I'll Pass.. I did buy a Very Cool Electric Wall hanger sign that light's up and Say's .. " Video Games " in Diff- color's for $ 20.00 .. Oh Well.. Here's the Ad..

,,, winstonsalem.craigslist.org link .... Can't All be Great Deal's

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

You amaze me Black Rose. Your always on the hunt.
    Too bad about Mrs. F. Lady, I wish I was a fly on the wall that exchange.

LOL ,,,, I Love The Hunt... If I Only had a Basement or A BIGGER garage... I would Keep More.

Mr Technobarn rode with me ,, the Animal dander in their garage was Over-welming..
    ,,,, My Nose and eye's were Burn-n on the way Home,, Techno had it Worse !!! Shoo- Weee !!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-baby-pac-man-think-n-about-gett-n-1-today-any-advice?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.