(Topic ID: 3946)

Bally " Baby Pac-Man/Pinball " Think-n about gett-n 1 today.. Any Advice !!!

By BLACK_ROSE

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by cevans82
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Hooked_s_Baby_Pacman.jpg
    Baby_Pac_Man.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Suppose to Meet with the Owner's @ 7pm.. The 13'' monitor if Fuzzy ( but Viewable )

,,,,,,,, anyone here own 1 ? Saw Hooked's last-nite ,,, Look's Cool ?? Pinball / PacMan

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Baby+Pac&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#125

Baby_Pac_Man.jpg Hooked_s_Baby_Pacman.jpg

#2 9 years ago

its a pretty cool machine i think. some people hate it. i know you will most likely pick it up and then sell it a few months from now lol. its different thats for sure. give it a shot you may like it.

#3 9 years ago

I have one. Mine was in decent shape and I ended up doing a lot of work on it. I am not really good at pacman and the pinball part is nothing stellar. It is unique, but after a couple years of owning it I am not interested in playing it anymore and about to trade it for a pin.

#4 9 years ago

I remember playing this as a kid. Thought it was cool at the time. Not much of a Pac-man fan now though so I doubt it'd hold my interest for long. If you like Pac-man I'd say go for it if the price is right.

#5 9 years ago

Let me say this ..... P.O.S ..... The monitor is Solid blue,, NO Sound , Cabinet is 70% and the P/F has Very Bad Wear ( to the Wood,, if it's Wood ) I had them Locked in @ $ 250.00 ,,, when I got there the Fat Lady said her Husband said $ 300.00 ... I said WRONG !!! I drove up here for the $ 250.00 Deal.. But after seeing it,,, I'll Pass.. I did buy a Very Cool Electric Wall hanger sign that light's up and Say's .. " Video Games " in Diff- color's for $ 20.00 .. Oh Well.. Here's the Ad..

,,, winstonsalem.craigslist.org link .... Can't All be Great Deal's

#6 9 years ago

I own one. It gets a great deal of play, probably more than my NF or EB - maybe because it can eat you alive fairly quickly. As far as issues to be concerned with = the video driver board. No one I've talked to knows a source for replacements other than cannibalizing another Baby!?! They are subject to warping, so be sure when inspecting the boards - its the board on the lower left that all the mounting clips/screws are there and tight. Mine sometimes acts up and it is always the multi-plug on the lower left of the vid board that has worked loose - once contacts are cleaned and tightened I'm back in business. Good luck.

#7 9 years ago

It was definitely sad lol....

#8 9 years ago

You amaze me Black Rose. Your always on the hunt.
    Too bad about Mrs. F. Lady, I wish I was a fly on the wall that exchange.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

You amaze me Black Rose. Your always on the hunt.
    Too bad about Mrs. F. Lady, I wish I was a fly on the wall that exchange.

LOL ,,,, I Love The Hunt... If I Only had a Basement or A BIGGER garage... I would Keep More.

Mr Technobarn rode with me ,, the Animal dander in their garage was Over-welming..
    ,,,, My Nose and eye's were Burn-n on the way Home,, Techno had it Worse !!! Shoo- Weee !!

#10 9 years ago

i dont know how far your willing to hunt but here is one rose. denver.craigslist.org link
    just throwing it out there. that sucks you wasted your time on a junkar!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Other
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 15.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 119.99
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    FlyLand Designs
    $ 159.00
    $ 6.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    £ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 91.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Game Room Info Shop
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 29.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 23.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 8,999.99
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 19.00
    $ 15.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside