Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

$_85 (1).JPG
submarin 2.jpg
atlantis_09.jpg
atlantis_07.jpg
atlantis_08.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Thought my Atlantis could us a new sub since the original broke and looked like *** anyway. (still in the works...) but first placed a shark cage, moved left top flasher in there and added a real shark as bonus.

atlantis_07.jpgatlantis_07.jpg atlantis_08.jpgatlantis_08.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Parts of the submarine being prepared (made a hole in the front glass so the ball can be shoot out).

atlantis_09.jpgatlantis_09.jpg
#3 9 years ago

Sub looks nice! I'll be waiting to see what the final product looks like. Mine is completely stripped down on the upper playfield for touch ups, would be nice to figure out a mod when assembly time comes again.

#4 9 years ago

Did you make the submarine or is it from a toy?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Marv:

Did you make the submarine or is it from a toy?

It's a toy (Playmobil, also the shark cage and shark itself) some customization is needed however to fit the sub onto the playfield. But in the end you get a nice sub for only 15 dollars or so.

submarin 2.jpgsubmarin 2.jpg
#6 9 years ago
Quoted from creyes82:

Mine is completely stripped down on the upper playfield for touch ups, would be nice to figure out a mod when assembly time comes again.

this was the state i original bought the playfield. did some serious cleaning.

$_85 (1).JPG$_85 (1).JPG
#7 9 years ago

hope your going to repaint it. that orange will stand out hardcore.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

hope your going to repaint it. that orange will stand out hardcore.

What color do you suggest, maybe black for the orange part? (although the orange color is the same as some targets)

#9 9 years ago

Always good to give this game some love and attention.
I kind of like the shark, seems a good size and not a bad location, but personally I would not put that cage in. The cage looks like it's blocking the view of the lane above it.

#10 9 years ago

maybe a metallic yellow, or candy apple yellow with black accents. Usually sub stuff is yellow or black. I'd do amber candy apple orange.

2 months later
#11 9 years ago

we need updates, i think i'm going to do this to mine

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from wildwillys:

we need updates, i think i'm going to do this to mine

Totally agreed, but i have to find some time. (and first make a visual pinball cabinet)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-atlantis-submarine-and-shark-cage-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.