Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6731 (resized).JPG
IMG_6732 (resized).JPG
IMG_6780 (resized).jpg
AtlantisSpinner (resized).JPG
#1 11 months ago

When I start the game it beeps and flashes 'spinner'. Looking at the spinner mech it doesn't seem right. There is a black grooved spacer toward the left that does nothing and seems out of place. Is the silver colored U hook that operates the spinner switch supposed to go in the groove on the black spacer? If so I can do a little disassembling and put it in the groove. If not, could someone post a picture of theirs so I can see how its supposed to be? Thanks, Henry

AtlantisSpinner (resized).JPGAtlantisSpinner (resized).JPG
#2 11 months ago

The hook arm should be attached to the bushing, like this.

IMG_6780 (resized).jpgIMG_6780 (resized).jpg

#3 11 months ago

Thanks, Mystic. I think someone must have put the wrong hook arm on mine. It will not fit in the slot as in my pictures, mine is square instead of rounded like the photo you sent. Hook arm definitely will not drop down to the resting position, the legs are just too tight on the bushing. Wrong hook arm or am I missing something? Thanks.

IMG_6731 (resized).JPGIMG_6731 (resized).JPGIMG_6732 (resized).JPGIMG_6732 (resized).JPG
#4 11 months ago

Is the arm upside down? Rounded end on blade underneath playfield?

#5 11 months ago

Oh - you're good! I did see the rounded end down there and never connected it up. Thank you. Henry

#6 11 months ago

Thanks again, reversed it and all is perfect.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-atlantis-spinner-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.