IMG_4033 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0193 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0190 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0189 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0182 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0185 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blubboman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#679 5 years ago

Hey all
I'm working with Pinside member Mikonos to produce the apron art for me and can print apron decals for us. Also the shooter cover. I started this for Transporter but realizes Atlantis has the same apron art. I think these are the only two games with this art. This is the start from his website.

https://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/?t=61109141#entry437276565

I'm not sure the decal price yet as we've just got started.

This is a thread of the stuff he is doing.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restored-and-customized-pinball-artworks-showroom-thread-by-mikonos/page/7#post-4820342

We can collect names if people are interested and it should help the price.

1 year later
#743 3 years ago

I got my new blue ramp from Jody. A couple sorry pix on my beater Atlantis below. So awesome to have a new ramp. Jody also fixed/rebuilt my lift ramp - that is a massive improvement. The lighting is terrible as I haven't really shopped this game or installed new lamps or anything - sorry about that.

Thanks for doing these Jody!

IMG_1049 (resized).JPGIMG_1049 (resized).JPGIMG_1050 (resized).JPGIMG_1050 (resized).JPG
#745 3 years ago

Thanks! That is many many hours of 3D modeling - pretty excruciating to get something that fits and that has an actual fin on top! It's lit with two LED strips and colored film to kind of match how the decals look on the original. I just use a 555 adapter so it's plugged into a nearby light socket. I'm doing a little testing and fitting but it seems to fit ok. It snaps onto the two clips that hold the original.

I'm actually making three more of these now that i will probably try to sell. I'm sanding them to smooth them out and then paint so they will look a little better. My topcoat is one of those color shift paints that looks green or blue - kind of to shimmer like the translite sub appears. It is 3D printed so it doesn't come out perfect (too much oddly oriented geometry) but it looks pretty good.

4 weeks later
#757 3 years ago

Hi all. I made 3 illuminated Atlantis subs and have sold two so one is left. It is $85 plus shipping if anyone is interested.

These are 3D printed, sanded and painted and then illuminated from inside. I do my best to sand these for painting but they aren't perfect. I use the two color green and blue color changing paint so it is kind of irridescent looking. It fits on the existing clips so no new hardware needed. It includes a #555 so you can plug it into a nearby socket. It also has an actual fin on top!

IMG_1060 (resized).JPGIMG_1060 (resized).JPGIMG_1062 (resized).JPGIMG_1062 (resized).JPG
#759 3 years ago

This 3rd one is sold!

I may make more if there is enough interest. I'd like to get at least three so I can make a batch for painting, etc. They are a pain to make!

Dan

3 months later
#770 2 years ago

I have two more sub mods together. These are a direct swap for the production sub but are lighted. I'm still trying to improve the overall quality of these - not quite what I want yet but getting there. Still $85 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

64367899720__54F5CE16-3566-485B-8B8A-F57CCEF1122A (resized).jpeg64367899720__54F5CE16-3566-485B-8B8A-F57CCEF1122A (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#774 2 years ago

I have two subs available. $85 plus shipping. Let me know if interested.

6 months later
#801 2 years ago

Mu underplay field is 15 amp in the lower right corner.

Pix of the gate. Appears to be about 2.5" wide between screws. Very dirty i know...

My 6 amp is fast, 5 amp slow, 8 amp slow - seems to be a mix so not sure.

My flipper power is 5 amp slow, matching the label.

I was lucky enough to be able to make a gate for ScoobaDoo for the submarine lock so there may be something out there that would work?

IMG_0485 (resized).jpegIMG_0485 (resized).jpegIMG_0490 (resized).jpegIMG_0490 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#805 2 years ago

I have a couple replacement subs available. These are interchangeable with the original thin one that breaks. The replacement is lighted as shown with color shifting paint. You can plug into one of the nearby lamp sockets. $100 shipped in the US. I can ship internationally but would need to check current prices and restrictions. See pictures.

IMG_0577 (resized).jpegIMG_0577 (resized).jpegIMG_0578 (resized).jpegIMG_0578 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#808 2 years ago

Thanks for the kind words! Please post pix of your restored game - love to see another Atlantis looking great!

6 months later
#822 1 year ago

That's correct. there is a steel flap riveted to the gate that holds the ball. When the solenoid fires to release the ball, it pushes the ball through that flap. In the picture above, the rivet is there but maybe the flap has broken off?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blubboman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-atlantis-ownerss-club-fans-welcome?tu=blubboman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.