(Topic ID: 231637)

Bally Atlantis cabinet decal set (pinballdecals.eu)

By Pin-up

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nihonmasa
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Dirty_Harry_Cab_Decal_Set_Example (resized).jpg
Atlantis_Cabinet_Decals_Full_Set_Ebay (resized).jpg
cd7e6619d0b49988db077ea39ebbcb538481c424 (resized).jpg
86b1c85f24dafdc1e6de0db128f67dcc46697ffa (resized).jpg
20180627_214846 (resized).jpg
678C8362-8870-40DE-A027-380CBEB75C57 (resized).jpeg
4415A84F-1C12-44D6-8C78-9400ABF9EB15 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I've been on the hunt for a cabinet decal set for my Bally Atlantis. Does anyone have any feedback or opinions on pinballdecals.eu? I see they have them available. I've seen a set of NOS pop up on eBay before but they sold before I was able to purchase them a few years back.

Just wondering what type of quality and detail these offer before purchasing a set.

Thanks.

6 months later
#3 4 years ago

I have not purchased them. Still in my mind, but was hoping to hear some feedback from a few before I made a decision. There are so many low quality decals out there, especially on the arcade side, that I just can't justify jumping on it.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Try Pete at Retro Refurbs, I've used them twice recently, I think my Bally Atlantis decals came from there. They were printed on an Oracal decal material.[quoted image]

I see Atlantis side blades but not full cabinet art. I'll e-mail them and see what they have to say.

Thanks for a possible lead!

1 week later
#14 4 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

Atlantis originally had decals? I thought they screened it directly to the cab (maybe with a white decal on the cab?)

My cab has decals on it. You can tell since they are all wrinkled up by the legs

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-atlantis-cabinet-decal-set-pinballdecalseu?tu=Pin-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.