20240408_190857.jpg
20240408_190920.jpg
20240408_190853.jpg
IMG_2447 (resized).png
IMG_2446 (resized).png
IMG_1013 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1804 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1847 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jethrop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1058 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I noticed my backbox lock was broken and thought it would be an easy fix.....
The lock is a different size to anything I can find on the internet.
40mm or 1.5 inches. And it has a bit sticking out for the bar to attach to.
Anyone know where I can buy one??
Thanks

I replaced mine last year with a lock bought off eBay, cheap. As I recall it was common lock size, but I had to make a little shim (piece of copper wire) to take up the gap at the square where the lock bar attaches to the lock cylinder. See pic.

IMG_7963 (resized).JPGIMG_7963 (resized).JPG
1 year later
#1674 4 years ago

I recently read an old Bally Technical Paper (FO-597) for modifying a 2518-17 in order to use it in a game equipped with a sound card. Are those modifications in FO-597 necessary? I thought a -17 board could be used in any newer game (i.e. those using sound cards) so long as the correct EPROMs were installed and jumper mods were done using the well established jumper mod literature (Bally/Stern pinwiki).

#1678 4 years ago
Quoted from Quench:

The -17 MPU board supports up to 4k bytes of ROM code.
The -35 MPU boards were enhanced to support double the ROM address space up to 8k bytes.
A 2732 EPROM is 4k bytes in capacity.
The electronic sound games were coded under the enhanced ROM address space layout.
You can't jumper a -17 board to run standard game code from a -35 game without performing the FO-597 modification to give it the enhanced ROM addressing support.

Thank you for the clear and concise, thorough explanation!

1 week later
#1695 4 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Perhaps... though I can’t imagine it’s the design intent. I’d love to find a solution. Some way to buffer it somehow.

Probably just a poor contact somewhere. Did you try cleaning the GI circuit fuse holder? Has the fuse holder been replaced? The old Bally are notorious for weak connections there.

#1708 4 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

I specialize is in Bally PCB repair. I have rebuilt hundreds of Bally / Stern MPUs. I know and have dealt with every about every failure in Bally boardsets. Feel free to ask me questions.

Does this sound like a PCB problem? Paragon boots (7 flashes). Put a quarter in and game racks up a credit. Credit button starts a game but none of the switches add points, no sounds, and no solenoids fire. It's like everything is dead. If I run the self test the lights flash, displays work, and the solenoids all fire. Any ideas?

#1711 4 years ago

I didn't notice before, but the tilt light comes on after i start a game, and when I perform the self test, the tilt switch (one of three) is shown activated. Visually the switches are all open. I tested the diodes across the switches and they test good. The cap across the plumb bob doesn't appear to be shorted. What am I missing?

#1713 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Have you checked all the tilts?
There's the plum bob, ball roll, coin door slam, and under-playfield slamp.
-Hans

Yes, checked them all. Also checked at the MPU for closed switches and found none. Wondering if I am not checking something correctly? I checked across A4J2 pins 1 and 14. Checked across A4J3 pins 3 and 16, then across pins 2 and 15.

#1715 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Could it be the capacitor on the tilt?

Yep! That was it! I checked it for shorts deenergized and it was ok, but when energized it conducted. I cut it out and game works!

#1724 4 years ago

Able to coach me on this? QUENCH? barakandl? others?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-2518-17-led-locked-on

2 weeks later
#1729 4 years ago
Quoted from statictrance:

Hey guys, I have a Bally Sounds Plus (AS-2518-56) board out of a Xenon that I'm having a hell of a time with... I'm seeing the below and am relatively stuck on where to go next...
SYmptoms - no sounds (or vocals)
1 - Took the board out - Cap kit was done prior to my involvement (looked new and correctly connected)
2 - repinned the connectors and replaced the POT
3 - Voltages are 13.6 and 5.17 on 1 an 2 (14.9 on 3, 3 on 5, and 13 on 6 if that matters, but I believe the 5v and 12v are the keys)
4 - Replaced each chip on the board with ones out of my spare MPUs and/or working 51 board (I'm back home testing in my Mystic...)
Still - no sounds. I do hear hum when the playfield lights shift around
Any expert advice on where to go next? I'd recommend just replacing the stupid thing if it didn't need to be that special board to mate with the vocalizer. (and it's for a sweet elderly couple that have had it since the mid 80s, so I'm kinda pro-bono on this one and trying to resolve it in house)

Maybe your program prom(s) are bad/corrupt?

#1740 4 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:I put in 5v switching power supplies for LEDs in the GI.

Do you have a model # or link of what you use?

#1742 4 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Last ones I bought where 5v 20a from here.

Thank you! I'll try this.

1 month later
#1786 4 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

The led stays on and does not flash once.

Have you been to the pinwiki? "Section 5.5.1 LED locked on".
https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bally/Stern

2 weeks later
#1804 4 years ago

Not really a problem, just curious if someone can explain this: On my Rolling Stones, about 50% of the time, when the ball hits one of the lower slingshots, I hear a faint very high frequency pitch. I can't tell where it comes from...either the speaker, or just some weird electrical HF hum from electrical/mechanical components being energized. Has anyone else ever experienced this, and what the heck is it?

#1806 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Are you sure it is not the bushing going bad?
I've had a few sling shots that have squeaked from time to time.

Can't understand how a bushing going out would cause a high pitch sound. It's not a squeak I hear...it's a high frequency electronic sounding pitch.

#1808 4 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

Isn't this the normal 10 point sound for the slingshots?

No. I think you're thinking of the scoring posts. Those do have a funny sound. But the very high frequency pitch I hear sometimes is very faint and very high pitch. I guess if I really want to figure it out I could start by unplugging the speaker to see if it's coming through the sound card. It's such a high frequency and so faint it's not a problem, but I'm just curious what could cause this. It's not a mechanical problem...definitely electric/electronic in nature.

1 month later
#1868 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

What else can be going on here....any suggestions? Thanx again....

replace the capacitor on the switch, I think it's .047mfd

1 week later
#1902 4 years ago
Quoted from jardine:- my backglass seems to have these circles in the image. The backside is perfect! No bubbling or anything. Is this right?

Look closer on the backside. Circles look to be lifted areas.

Quoted from jardine:

- displays. That says Stern board....any issues with this? The second photo is of a nipple on the back of one. Is this broken?

Stern and Bally are interchangeable. No problem. If the nipple was broken the gas would have escaped and the display would not work.

Quoted from jardine:

- can anyone confirm that the mechanism that opens the gate for "ball save" is correct? Not quite working properly.

I don't have my Globetrotters anymore, but I believe the mechanism looks correct. What is it doing/not doing? May just need cleaning and adjusting.

Quoted from jardine:

- drop targets don't fully drop. Is it just a matter of getting new springs for these?

Try a drop or two of light oil on the target where the plastic rubs on the metal part to reduce friction. Not the best solution because the oil will collect dirt and cause future sluggishness. Better yet, disassemble and clean. Probably dirty from old oil/grease.

Quoted from jardine:

- the last one is...well i don't know what the hell it is!! lol. This is located up near the right flipper.

Can't see enough in the picture to see what it is. But yeah, looks like it may be a tilt switch.

#1930 4 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

I have cleaned and put it back together but it sounds like the coil is activating and keeping the gate closed. It made a loud buzzing sound before I turned it off for fear of burning out the coil...but can anyone shed some light.

This particular coil is designed to be energized for a long time without damage. The noise you are hearing is because the moving mechanism isn't quite at the end of its stroke....so it's sort of vibrating. Adjust the gate to hit its stop when the moving coil armature plate is against the coil iron core.

1 week later
#1967 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Does anyone sell the plastic heads that go on the slingshot arms?

PBR sells the plastic heads. Do you need the roll pins as well? I bought the pins on eBay a couple years ago.

2 weeks later
#1990 3 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Which connector on the Rectifier board is responsible for the computer controlled lighting? Only a few are on my 1978 playboy machine. Looks like I may have to redo a few connectors on this game..

I assume when you say "rectifier board" you are talking the power supply board? So on the power supply, the switched lighting for the backbox comes from the J1-pin 7, the playfield switched lighting comes from J3-pins 3,4,6, and 14. Have you checked the lighting board for problems? Maybe the problem is there, and not the power supply.

Would also check the old lamp sockets and grounds for problems.

#1997 3 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

You want the old ones? Can they be saved? Why?

I clean up the old sockets without ever removing them from the game. Cut a piece of scotch bright pad and tape it around a nail. The nail goes into my dremel chuck and I whirl for a few seconds in the sockets and they clean up nicely.

79A3F7EE-37FB-4606-8D8A-9A0F1BB11862 (resized).jpeg79A3F7EE-37FB-4606-8D8A-9A0F1BB11862 (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2002 3 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Alright So I am replacing a powersupply and I’ve got something incorrect. Game isn’t booting. This is what I have wired, I must have a wire out of place.. Thanks for the help..

What are your voltages?

1 week later
#2100 3 years ago

Why is your connector shifted over one pin?

1 month later
#2206 3 years ago

I have a bad C32 on my 2518-35. BOM calls out .003uF - 1kv. Can I successfully replace it with a .0022uF - 1kv which I have in my spare parts supply?

2 weeks later
#2234 3 years ago

If you aren't a purist (i.e., they are not OEM pinball parts), you can find nylon and aluminum spacers on eBay. They look and work great.

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 8.54.48 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-07-02 at 8.54.48 PM (resized).png

1 week later
#2247 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I have enough segment drivers to replace all of them but

I believe you can test the segment drivers so not to unnecessarily replace any good ones. Also, check for cold solder joints especially at the header pins and finger leads on the glass. Check for resistors gone bad too.

1 week later
#2266 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Keep in mind that you would technically need TWO resistors -
One to provide the load across the feed to the driver (i.e. between the two pins), and then one in series with the LED for limiting current/voltage to the LED, to avoid blowing it up. It looks like that IS the case with the second picture there.

That is exactly how I make my own LED lights for about 5 cents each. 150 ohm in series and 470 ohm across the pins. I also make a no-flicker lamp for GI using 2 SMD's and one resistor...for pennies each! Yeah, I have more time than money!

#2272 3 years ago

Here's what I've been doing for my games...

homemade LEDs copy page 1.pdfhomemade LEDs copy page 1.pdfhomemade LEDs copy page 2.pdfhomemade LEDs copy page 2.pdfhomemade LEDs copy page 3.pdfhomemade LEDs copy page 3.pdfhomemade LEDs copy page 4.pdfhomemade LEDs copy page 4.pdf
#2273 3 years ago
Quoted from matiou:

Interesting... How do you package them ?

I think you are asking about selling them? I don't make them to sell (or package them). Only my own use. See above I have provided instructions.

Quoted from hisokajp:

i would be interested in that solution.

I am providing instructions above. Hope it helps.

1 month later
#2298 3 years ago
Quoted from steve-o:

I'm working on a Future Spa with no sound. I bought it with this issue. It appears to have a new sound rom by looking at the labeling upon it.
12 and 5 volts are present on the sound board. The amp works.
The U1 socketed chip is quite hot to the touch after running the game for a bit.
On the sound board I have reflowed all of the male connectors, reseated all of the socketed chips, adjusted the sound pot on the pcb. I have tested the speaker and have changed the multiple sound settings on the MPU without luck. Also the red test switch does nothing.
Does it sound like the U1 may be an issue?
It has a new Weebly.com Universal MPU running the game.
Thanks, Steveo
[quoted image]

First thing I would do is check that the jumpers are correct. Here's a link to sound card jumpers:
http://www.pinrepair.com/bally/ballyrm1.htm

Then I'd replace the electrolytics and see where that gets you.

#2307 3 years ago

deleted

1 week later
1 week later
#2322 3 years ago
Quoted from kursiv:

Flipper coil number is AQ-25-500/34-4500. Found a AQ-25-500/34-5050 among my spare parts. Is it close enough as a replacement?

It should work fine. There are two windings, the -500 is the "flip" winding that kicks the ball. The -4500 (or -5050) are the windings used when the flipper is held on. Both coils should produce the same power when kicking the ball. I wouldn't suspect you will have a problem when the flipper is held on with either coil. Will you try it and report back?

2 weeks later
#2356 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Any one with BOPP can look and see where these wires go

You might also find this forum helpful in the future....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bobby-orr-s-power-play-club

2 months later
#2438 3 years ago

How the hell would you reinforce this so it doesn't get worse?

Good news....it won't get worse. The hole provided a "crack stop". In my engineering experience, if a crack developed in a metal structure, we would often drill a hole at the end of the crack to stop it from propagating farther.

Side note: Used to have a Speakeasy. The worse thing I remember about the flyaway targets were they broke and were unobtainable. I think now though people are 3D printing them.

#2441 3 years ago

Is there anything preventative you'd recommend? It's luckily in the corner, so doesn't seem to affect gameplay or level.

I wouldn't expect it to get worse. But if you're worried you might put extra stress on that corner lifting and lowering the playfield (applying pressure directly to that corner), I suppose you could add a metal backing plate and epoxy it on the backside straddling the crack. I love J-B weld.

1 month later
#2460 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Also where can I get a replacement bracket for the drop target assembly? The top one is broken.

Commonly broken part. It's obsolete and the only place I found that sells a replacement is overseas and $20 each! I made my own with some angle iron and a dremel tool. Here's the link if you are looking to buy it.
They sell left and right hand parts.
https://www.shapeways.com/product/JQGC7NU2N/nut-spring-bracket-p-7939-1-left-modded

#2477 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

PBR does have them, so I'll probably just get it from there.

Wow...that's good to know. They didn't have them when I checked last year. I may stock up! How much are they?

1 month later
#2543 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

is there a reason why the coil stops are getting magnetized immediately?

Are you sure it's magnetism that is causing your flippers to stick? I've seen on more than one occasion where flippers would stick up due to EOS switches binding with the actuator in the full stroke position.

1 month later
#2579 2 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

the predriver is 3081 (obsolete)

These are available on eBay. I bought some in the past. Not sure if they're counterfeit, but they worked.

5 months later
#2738 2 years ago

Picked up a $6 million man. The sound is just a monotonous tone for each target/switch hit. I have replaced all the caps on the sound board and reflowed the header pins. Also tried all the combinations of S8 and S32 on the MPU, no change. Any ideas on how to get the board to produce the other sounds?

IMG_1355 (resized).JPGIMG_1355 (resized).JPG
#2756 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyGBev:

I've seen this symptom on several of those boards when U3 (the PROM) is bad.

U3 is soldered to the board. Is there any way to check this?

#2769 2 years ago
Quoted from steve-o:

two new switches (one at the ball launch and the other just before the outhole)

Cool mod. I've installed sound triggers on EM machines, but never on a SS machine. So you installed new switches? Any chance you can show a picture of how you mounted them?

#2771 2 years ago
Quoted from steve-o:

Here's some pics of the final switch locations.

Nice work! Thank you.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 weeks later
#2810 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Just wanted to circle back about this to see if anyone has a suggestion. Im more interested in the proper way to track this down than just shot gunning things if anyone is willing to help I appreciate it.

I assume you have already reflowed the solder on the board pin connectors? Then install the caps you have ordered. Do you have an oscilloscope?

1 month later
#2859 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Are you talking about the ball guides with the metal bells?
If so; the bells are unobtanium - therefore; It's unlikely anyone sells just the plastic due to lack of the bells.

Are you talking about these?

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 4.26.35 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-01-04 at 4.26.35 AM (resized).png
1 month later
#2960 2 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Rebuilding one of my Bally coindoor and the coil fish paper insulation is pretty grim, anyone has recommendation on replacement options?

PBR sells fish paper.

1 month later
#3021 2 years ago
Quoted from Bonk:

is it ok to swap boards to see if that fixes anything?

yes, swap them ok.

1 month later
#3058 1 year ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

First pictures I've seen of the Haggis Fathom, it least ones from a customer delivery. It's a bit on the blue side, but it doesn't make me want it any less.
More pics here: https://www.knapparcade.org/post/unboxing-of-the-first-haggis-fathom-revisited-mermaid-edition[quoted image]

Thanks for sharing, but too much blue for me!

2 months later
#3290 1 year ago

Looks like with that tool you have to crimp 2 times; once on the conductor, and then once on the insulation, using the slots based on the wire size. I have a different crimper that does the insulation and wire in one slot. The slot is stepped.

#3295 1 year ago
Quoted from Phesson:

had a new alltek solenoid driver board that I switched in and no change in the problem.
any thoughts?

What happens when you remove the capacitor?

#3308 1 year ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Thmanks for the tip.. They do have a 150uf, 450v for $8.99, but Ed was at $5.00 before he ran out. Perhaps someone has them cheaper.

I have an order arriving next week. Radial leads 150uF, 400V. Selling them for $7 plus shipping if you're interested.

1 month later
#3338 1 year ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

now I'm up to 6 flashes

You won't get the 7th flash on the bench unless you provide 43V solenoid voltage or by temporarily jumpering the top of R17 and the top of R23.

4 months later
#3457 1 year ago

I've got a -35 MPU problem. Cleaned off corrosion and replaced 2 sockets. At first the board went through all 7 flashes, paused, then did it again. Continuously rebooted. I replaced U7, U8 and U11 chips with known good ones form another board. Now the LED is locked on. Removed all the chips except U6, U9, and U11 (following instructions in pinwiki). LED is still locked on. I posted another thread if anyone can help. Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-35-led-locked-on#post-7377576

3 weeks later
#3480 1 year ago
Quoted from sfbrian:

Any thoughts on what I should test next or if I have a bad voltage regulator?

Is there any corrosion on the MPU? Original connectors? How about a high res picture of the MPU? Try reseating the connectors to the original boards, but if they are original, I'd suspect a poor connection (it there is no issue with the boards themselves).

1 month later
#3581 1 year ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

but that may not be the best for a switch matrix type connection?

The flippers are not in the switch matrix. Are the flippers not working properly?

1 month later
#3609 11 months ago
Quoted from Bally_Fireball:

A question about #197 Future Spa - I'm reassembling after a wholesale basement rearrange. On the Rectifier I have three cables. Two go to J3 (in two pieces) but where does the other one go? J1 or J2? Or am I missing something?

There are three connectors on the rectifier board; J1, J2, and J3. There are cables that connect to all three of them. Maybe one of them fell into the lower cabinet.

#3621 11 months ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

It looks like the schematics for Elektra may be wrong. When looking them over I see the 4 player displays and the credit display shown. I don't see where the 6th display for the Elektra units is shown or how that is connected.

What 6th display are you referring to? Aren't there only 5 displays in the game?

1 month later
#3637 9 months ago
Quoted from mkdud:

What should I do to get the +5 back to 5-5.1v?

Not sure where you got the LM323K. I know there's a lot of fakes out there. I would put the original one back in.

1 week later
#3658 8 months ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Also, correct the crimp on the red wire.

None of the crimps look like they were done with a crimping tool. More like the pins were crushed with a pair of pliers.

5 months later
#3751 3 months ago

On my EBD the voltage at TP1 on the rectifier/power board is only around 4.4 volts. The lights don't seem as bright as they should be. Could I have a faulty part on the board? The power resistor is in spec., and the diodes check ok.

IMG_8456 (resized).JPGIMG_8456 (resized).JPG
#3756 3 months ago
Quoted from Quench:

As slochar said you likely have a bad BR1 bridge which is common.

Replaced BR1. Now have 7V and bright lights! Thanks.

1 week later
#3764 3 months ago
Quoted from Quench:

You should adjust the configured transformer voltage in the game to 120V.

I often wonder why transformers are wound for both 115 and 120. Is there really that much difference in output considering the input choices only differ by a few percent?

#3779 89 days ago
Quoted from sullivcd40:

I installed weebly rectifier

Did you build the kit? Perhaps it is assembled wrong.

1 week later
#3790 81 days ago

On my EBD, when I go into self test, nothing happens after the switch test. In other words, press once and test lights. Press again tests displays. Press again tests solenoids. Press again tests sounds. Press again tests switches. Press again.....nothing. Keep pressing....nothing. Test goes dead after the switch test. What's up? Other than that, game plays fine.

#3793 81 days ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Ram needs clearout.

That's what I thought, but the way I remember clearing the RAM doesn't do anything either. Don't you press the reset button on the MPU after each push of the red self test button? Or is there another way to clear the RAM?

3 weeks later
#3843 58 days ago
Quoted from bfastr:

your spatter looks good to me, I read your other post and dont notice the lines , so whatever you did looks good.
my cab currently does not appear to have paint speckle. like i mentioned its mostly unknown fluids!! I don't have the complete history of mine, so maybe its been repainted, although I dont think so because my serial numbers are still visible and embossed.
I have a PF swap to do before I decide on the cabinet
[quoted image]

You're going to repaint that cabinet????? Why? It looks great already.

1 month later
#3888 8 days ago

Have a Seawitch ....the player displays show all digits correctly in test, but in attract mode every other digit is blank -- on all displays. Bad chip or connector issue?

#3891 8 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Try clearing all memory/audit locations one at a time, the software will do strange stuff if garbage is present or high score not set.

OK. Tried that, but now game (MPU) not booting. Just getting a flicker LED. I have 15.5V at TP3 on the power/rectifier board. Is that too high?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 400.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 959.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jethrop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-as-2518-club?tu=jethrop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.