Looking for some help on an Eight Ball Deluxe standup target that won't register when it's hit. The target and everything else worked fine before the system was torn down for a hardtop installation and cabinet repaint. It's all put back together now and this is the only thing on the playfield currently not working.
This is the "Bank Shot" red standup target (called "In Line Back Target" in the schematic) that is hit after dropping the 2X, 3X, 4X, and 5X in-line drop targets.
Here's what I've done so far:
- bypassed the diode on the switch using a jumper wire, and the target scores
- cleaned the switch contacts
- confirmed with my MM that the contact points on the switch leafs provide continuity when touching
- confirmed continuity on the Brown wire to B Rollover Lane switch...no opens
- confirmed continuity on the Brown wire to J2 Pin 12 on the MPU...no opens
- confirmed continuity on the White with Yellow wire to the Tilt switch...no opens
- confirmed continuity on the White with Yellow wire to the 5X In Line Drop Target switch...no opens
- pulled off the diode and tested it out of circuit with my MM. Tests good, but I replaced it anyway (no change in symptoms).
I'm starting to run out of ideas....appreciate any guidance/advice on next steps.Switch Matrix 2 (resized).jpg