20160330_215122_(resized).jpg
Bally_Apron_02_(resized).jpg
pf2_(resized).jpg
Gorgar_flyer_(resized).png
IMG_0166_(resized).jpg
20160207_122027_(resized).jpg
Photo_16-01-08_11_52_51_(resized).jpg
s-l1600_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

For the love of God do NOT buy one of there from ClassicArcades! (Unless you do not give a rip about quality or accuracy) They are garbage no matter what they tell you. Terribly innacurrate. Unfortunatley the people that did make good ones no longer do Bally/Williams stuff.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from pinkid:

I've noticed the P and the I are touching on those decals on the word pinball. No biggie, but not correct either.

All it would take is about 15 minutes of work and they could make accurate stuff but they aren't willing. Been seeing the same innacurrate ones for years. Lazy

#23 8 years ago

FWIW, I saw that ThisOldGame was repro'ing Classic Stern aprons on their FB page last week. I would love to see them get a hold of the licence to sell entirely new screen printed aprons for the Bally's.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

If you have the means to begin producing these, please try to get the licensing and make it happen! Would love a nice new looking apron on my Paragon (if you can do widebodies as well).

No joke, I would pay handsomely for a brand new correct Paragon apron.

#45 8 years ago

Paragon and I am certain my brother needs one for Hang Glider.

#51 8 years ago

I am a graphic designer and know another good one that is a pinhead that could help with reproducing the artwork accurately if needed.

#66 8 years ago

So Paragon first Lets do this!

#77 8 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

Its licensed you cannot make this without BAA shoving a long stick in your bungaler...

I think he already has a relationship with PPS since he did the other two aprons already. Maybe I am wrong.

#82 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I actually have an apron decal from Classic Arcades for Paragon. The quality is definitely terrible. The P touches the I and it looks awful.
It also does not look glossy, so I suppose it needs to be clearcoated after the installation. Of course there are no f***in instructions except "peel and stick".

So I need to install this dry???? I can't imagine doing an apron decal without being able to slide it and adjust it.

I didn't even bother installing mine. They went straight in the trash. Wasn't worth putting that on my machine. I would rather have the rust and flaking than that.

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Haha look at this thing. How could anyone think this is acceptable and how hard would it be to have fixed this? Jeff simply does not give a shit and he never has.

20160330_215122_(resized).jpg

That and it is purple, not navy blue. There are several other things with that apron one could point out as well, not just the "P" and "I".

Of course if you contact Jeff about it he gives you the "we have never had anybody complain about it before and I have sold hundreds of these!" Yet he refuses to correct the problems.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 7.50
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-apron-stencils?tu=gov and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.