Topic Stats

• 164 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by brenna98
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
bally_(resized).jpg
1_(resized).png
20160330_215122_(resized).jpg
Bally_Apron_02_(resized).jpg
pf2_(resized).jpg
Gorgar_flyer_(resized).png
IMG_0166_(resized).jpg
20160207_122027_(resized).jpg
Photo_16-01-08_11_52_51_(resized).jpg
s-l1600_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypalooza.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from squad8:

Classic Arcades makes decals for all of them.

Not all of them, I'm needing one for a Bally Viking and none being made anywhere.

#10 3 years ago

I would like to call out Jeff "pinball Pimp" to see if he could get into this market. It's my opinion that PPS only cares about sales and doesn't monitor quality. They are losing so many sales because of poor products. Classic Arcades has been subpar for quite awhile. Look at the above pics!! It's a sticker!!! We deserve better, please Jeff, we need a REAL choice.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Can we give a big shout out to Mr. Personality of PPS for this awful situation?

YES, thanks Rickster. We are relegated to making our own. Lost liscence money to B/W and yourselves. I Hope Jeff will step up to help, I know he is buried with work.

#20 3 years ago

^^^ Only show in town (making PPS some money) is right!! Quality vendors win in the end. I can imagine what Pinball Pimps stencil line is doing to Classics stencil business. This is just one area that things could improve with restorations.

#30 3 years ago

I believe both products are needed in the marketplace. I just want a sticker that spelled PINBALL without the letters overlapping. Maybe the right colors too...... Rick?

#84 3 years ago

What kind of price range do you think a new formed and silkscreened apron would be?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 139.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ballypalooza.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside