Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-282.jpg
image-976.jpg
image-246.jpg
image-425.jpg
image.jpg

#1 9 years ago

You are looking at a pinball machine made by Bally. The name of this game is Amigo. I received it in on trade and I don't want to do anything with it. It seems to be complete but again is not working. The main perks for this game is the back glass and playfield condition. The playfield is in very good shape considering it's age it just needs to be cleaned up. The back glass is perfect. There is absolutely no flaking on this back glass. It is being sold as is. My asking price is $300. If you're interested please don't hesitate to contact me. I am located in Burton, OH

image.jpgimage.jpg image-246.jpgimage-246.jpg image-976.jpgimage-976.jpg image-425.jpgimage-425.jpg image-282.jpgimage-282.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Wish I was close! !!

GLWS

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I received it in on trade and I don't want to do anything with it.

Now that's the spirit! glws

#4 9 years ago

Ha I know. I just have other projects in my cue and have no time to mess with an EM.

#5 9 years ago

You're pretty close considering the Borman Expressway, Indiana Toll Road and James W. Shocknessy Ohio Turnpike will take you right to the machine.

#6 9 years ago

Bump for a good guy!

--Matthew

#7 9 years ago

Fun EM. GLWTS?

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

Looks great in its new home. Thanks.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-amigo-pinball-machine-300 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.