Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

canon060220201 001 (resized).JPG
20200124_072439 (resized).jpg
41AF222F-D65E-441E-AF2A-F96949984BF6 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skidave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

Chances are if the rest of the game is working, the transformer is fine. You need to download the schematic. There is a lock relay that has 2 contacts for light control. Chances are the lock relay lighting contacts are not making contact or all your bulbs are burnt out. I'd start with measuring volts to and from the lock relay.

Google the internet pinball database for your game and schematic download.

#8 4 years ago

Yes, Bally fuse holders are crap. I replace them first thing. See photo below.

I see Aladdin doesn't use a lock relay. Put your meter on AC volts and measure between point 8 and 10 on the transformer and you should have around 6.5 Volts AC. Keep one lead on 8 and start measuring on one side of the fuses and the the other side. Follow the path to your bulbs and look at your wire color guide in the schematic.

20200124_072439 (resized).jpg20200124_072439 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skidave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-aladdin-s-castle-no-lights?tu=Skidave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.