You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

canon02112020 005 (resized).JPG
2-16-2021 pinball 002 (resized).jpg
2-16-2021 pinball 001 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Hello, my Aladdin’ Castle doesn’t award an extra ball when the A B C D lanes have all been rolled over. A B C D lane lights all go out and coresponding star roll over lights light up but no extra ball is awarded. I’ve had this machine in storage and recently started getting it up and running again. I’ve fixed dozens of other issues on it. I have everything else working as it should.
NOTE: Extra ball feature was working then I rolled the ball through the Aladdin’ Alley several times to get the special to light up. Special lit up and It awarded a game when I rolled the ball through the with special light lit as it should. After this now the machine will not award an extra ball. This is the last item I need to fix to have the game operating 100%. Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks

Chappy

#2 3 years ago

So do you also need a backglass for the machine?

#3 3 years ago

Hello, I'm looking for a backglass for my Aladdin's Castle game. Mine is cracked. I had this game in storage for about 11 years and recently got it up and running. This is the first pinball machine I have ever worked on. It had dozen of issues. I now have every feature of the game working. I'm pretty pleased with myself. I had no idea how to read a pinball schematic. Big shout out to pinside member ' tfduda' he guided me through several things on the schematic to get the machine fixed.

I bought the game about 25 years ago for my sons for Christmas. Even when I bought it all the features didn't work and we just played it that way. They were around ages 12 and 14 at the time. They're grown men now. I fixed it up to give to my grandkids who are ages 13 and 15.

If anyone has a backglass let me know.

Thanks,

Chappy

2-16-2021 pinball 001 (resized).jpg2-16-2021 pinball 001 (resized).jpg2-16-2021 pinball 002 (resized).jpg2-16-2021 pinball 002 (resized).jpg
#4 3 years ago

Yes I'm looking for a backglass.

#5 3 years ago

I'm also going to restore the cabinet graphics. That I can do myself. I used to paint signs and the cabinet graphics are very simplistic. I have also done basic silk screening. But this complicated silk screening is way beyond my silk screening skill set.

#6 3 years ago

Check with Jeff the Pinball Pimp for cabinet stencils - http://pinballpimpstencils.com/aladdins-castle/

Backglass typical vendors are Ron Webb, BG Resto, Mayfair Amusements.

#7 3 years ago

I recently acquired a bg for my Aladdins Castle from Steve of bgresto. It was brilliant I could not have been happier.

canon02112020 005 (resized).JPGcanon02112020 005 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-aladdin-s-castle-backglass-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.