3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by tigger_17
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200724_154038 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigger_17.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I've been working on this bowler, I've cleaned and adjusted every contact, the problem that I am having is it won't keep the correct score.. I don't know what to check to get it to score correctly.. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

#4 3 years ago

score reels and steppers have cleaned an adjusted.. the machine will score a strike, but in the end it will only give you 10 points for the score, doesn't matter what you bowl next, if you throw 3 or 4 strikes, you still only get 10 points.. same goes for spares, you don't get 10 points with the next ball, you just get 10.. this is the first bowler that has given me fits, i have a united to do next

#7 3 years ago

I know that I am looking over something stupid, today I did get it to score a couple of games, then it quit.. I just know I'm missing something in my thought process.. The machine can only score regulation, I sanded the plugs to make sure they make good contact.. I appreciate all the help, with what to check.. When I'm stumped I start working on something different, which today was a baseball game that has life but doesn't work.. I'll be back on the bowler soon enough.. Thanks again for the suggestions..

1 week later
    #10 3 years ago

Sorry for the delay, haven't worked on the bowler these past couple of days, I started on the baseball, its a Williams Action Baseball, I got a few lights lit, and that's all.. The machine is filthy as you can see from the pic.. Then someone brought me a Captain Fantastic to look at, it had a lot of bad contacts that needed adjusted, plus a couple of shorts.. I never know from day to day what i'll be working on..

20200724_154038 (resized).jpg20200724_154038 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigger_17.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-abc-bowling-lanes-bowler?tu=tigger_17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.