4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinworks
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silen7ce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Have an escape from the lost world mpu that I am trying to fix. I had no led flashes at all, replaced 6803 and both pia chips. Now the led flashes erratically. Sometimes it will flash a few and get stuck other times it flashes more than 9 times. Seems like it is boot looping. Tried replacing 6116 with nvram but flashing became quicker and more erratic so I put original back. All test points have correct voltages. Test points on power board all good. All power board fuses good. Nothing from displays. Gi lights and some flashers come on with power. Sound board boots and plays sound with test switch... help!

#2 4 years ago

I was thinking to try replacing u2 u3 game roms next...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 36.95
$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silen7ce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-6803-mpu-help?tu=silen7ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.