New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 209360)

Bally 6803 help needed

By dontknowsquat

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mikat11
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Turn her on get 6 flashes from the sound board, 9 flashes from the MPU. Display reads " toad , mushroom , upper inline, right Outlane. Then she starts up with 'Party Over ' 1-4 may play. I can get credits but when I try to start a game I get nothing. I removed the apron and by pushing the balls backwards In the trough I get her to ' Party Party Party and then she goes to tilt. If I push the balls again she ' Slam Slam ' then reboots. Through different manipulations of the balls in the trough I have been able to actually get her to ' Ball 1 ' and get a flipper to work before she goes to tilt. I thought I had isolated the problem to the trough switches particularly the 3rd switch which seemed to be the one setting off the tilt so I switched the 2nd and 3rd switches to no avail. When I switched them back the displays read ' Missing 3 Balls' so I replaced the 3rd switch. When I rebooted I discovered that maybe I was mistaken about the 3rd switch being the problem. So I now find myself back to square one save the pretty, new trough switch. Three weeks ago she was dead , I feel I am close. Any and all help appreciated. Thanks .

#2 2 years ago

Do you have the keypad? It would be in the bottom of the cabinet with several wires attached to it. It is used for accessing bookkeeping, adjustments and test modes. I suggest going to ipdb.org and read the Party Animal manual. Section lll. Tailoring and testing the game will explain how to use the keypad.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 19.00
$ 10.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 50.00
$ 137.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
$ 19.99
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 8.00
Electronics
Docent Electronics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 49.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside