IMG_0676 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
Motordome 3.jpg
Motordome 2.jpg
Motordome 1.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6059.jpeg
IMG_6060.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jason43.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 4 years ago

So is there anyone around that works on 6803's? I picked up an escape from the lost world over the weekend. It was advertised as working until it recently started blowing the 1A fuse under the playfield. I'm in the middle of testing coils and diodes, but noticed that machine won't boot at all. No error codes on the CPU, no flicker on the led at start up. Test points show 15 and 5 volts at the CPU test points. Displays are blank, except for a 1 on the first digit of the third display. Unfortunately, I think the previous owner may have done more damage trying to repair the blown fuse issue and decided to sell the machine when he couldn't fix it and my expertise in board repair ends here.

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

That sounds like a short to me. On other games when you blow playfield fuses a lot it tends to follow from a short

Do you know offhand if it kills the computer functions when the underside fuse goes out? I thought I had read somewhere that you'd get a message on the displays to check the fuse.

1 month later
#94 4 years ago

Anyone have an extra display laying around that they want to sell? My EFTLW has a funky digit on one of the displays.

9 months later
#224 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I'm back in the 6803 club!
I was in it before with a Party Animal, but I had sold it a little while ago to buy a different pin.
Now I'm back in the club as I just brought home an Escape From the Lost World.
Its not perfect, but its pretty decent. Looking at it, it currently needs a cleaning, LEDs, a new front lock, and the multiball kicker is constantly firing. I'm sure once I dive into it I'll find other things, but that's what I'm starting with.
I'm pretty happy to be back in the 6803 club.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

EFTLW is a great, underrated game. Congrats

2 months later
#271 3 years ago

Anyone know if the 14 digit glass is still being sold anywhere? I've got an issue with this digit and that digit is noticeably burnt. I'd rather just replace the glass part of the display than go the led route if possible.

15959743919224523895493031373326 (resized).jpg15959743919224523895493031373326 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#290 3 years ago

That's awesome news. I have his displays in my Lost World. They are quality.

2 months later
#311 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Any available MPU repros right now?

There was a guy selling his on ebay, but I can't find anything after a quick search. I bought one off him about 2 years back. I'll take a look at my board tonight to see if there's any info on it.

1 month later
#363 3 years ago

PM him the scan

1 week later
#389 3 years ago

Is the flipper dragging on the playfield?

1 month later
#413 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

I’m looking for someone hopefully in the pa/md/dc/nva area that has a 6803 pin (I have a Special Force) with the 14 digit dual displays that would let me test my displays, cpu and sound board in their game. I’m pretty sure the cpu is fine because my game boots up and goes into attract mode, but since I can’t get my displays working I can’t do much else. The soundboard LED flashes and I have no sound. If anyone can help me out, please let me know! I might have something you need and I will gladly pay for the service.

If you don't mind driving about 15 minutes south of martinsburg, you're welcome to use my escape from the lost world.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

2,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pelzer, SC
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jason43.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-6803-club-all-welcome?tu=jason43 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.