• Latest reply 4 years ago by Sgt_Trip
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4BEDD457-DEFD-4D02-A6B1-9BC2DA82D893 (resized).jpeg

#1 4 years ago

Hey guys, you are all awesome and I have skimmed pages and pages of your content to get my ‘68 Gator up and running. It went from broken and in someones basement to 100% functioning and sooo much fun!

So my question is this (and I have one other that I might post in another thread). Is there a way to light up every single light on both the top box and the playfield to check the bulbs? Plugging it in and pressing the left button only does the playfield but doesn’t test the lights on the multiplayers. Let me know what you think.

4BEDD457-DEFD-4D02-A6B1-9BC2DA82D893 (resized).jpeg4BEDD457-DEFD-4D02-A6B1-9BC2DA82D893 (resized).jpeg
#2 4 years ago
Quoted from Sgt_Trip:

Is there a way to light up every single light on both the top box and the playfield to check the bulbs?

No, but those who know me won't be surprised to hear me suggest you use an Alligator clip jumper wire to test the bulbs one at a time.

#3 4 years ago

Relevant and also a pun. Well done sir.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 37.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
€ 40.08
Cabinet Parts
Pinball Atelier Shop
Cabinet parts
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-68-gator-lamp-test and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.