Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by trashman1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I recently purchased a restored Speak Easy. I got it because the head is narrower than just about all early solid state pins and it fits in the space I have it in. That being said, It's agreat game! I love the theme. I wish it had lane change. That would make it even better, but all in all it really is a fun machine.

The Roulette wheel under the playfield is suposed to ring when it first is activated. It sounds like an old style slot machine paying off or a buzzer mechanical alarm clock from back in the old days. My wheel works great, but it does not make the bell/buzzer sound very well, actually hardly at all. It worked when I bought it and gradually made less noise over the first 20 games or so. I am hoping someone can clue me in on what to do to get my roulette wheel to ring again.

Thanks!

#2 2 years ago

i have had a little luck with sound boards i try turning the volume pod up and down, if it has them on the sound board.some time they just get like a bad spot. id also do the same with the volume control ballys its on coin door or just inside box on left side or on bottem boards.maybe that will help.if nothing else i have bought a cap kit and recap board and when that didn't work for me. i send it out.p.s if there fuses on board i check them too.but i dont think the older ballys have fuse.good luck and i hope i helped

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 90.00
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 9.95
$ 29.95
Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside