7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dnaman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20160702_1053169_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160702_1052300_(resized).jpg
    Cherry_1_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160702_1054566_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160702_1051509_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160702_1051218_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160702_1049057_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnaman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Balls Out! ~ Pinball Coaster

Added: 2016-07-01 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (August 13th, 2016) • Ended: August 21st, 2016

Price

$ 28 (Firm)

Price is firm

I recently came up with this idea/design as I was creating a few custom trophies for our local pinball league. (no, this was not one of the trophies

Introducing the 'Balls Out! ~ Pinball Coaster': 'A safe place to hold your balls, while cleaning or repairing your pin' (or just to show off your shiny new balls)

Custom made, your choice of simple text/logo; consider simply 'Balls Out!'

- $28/ea (Poplar/unfinished, balls not included...)
    - Add $5 to stain )photos show two in poplar, one natural/cleared and the other stained (samaN - cherry #113) and also cleared)
    [currently have Cherry, Rosewood and Black available but will consider purchasing other colours if there is interest)

http://www.saman.ca/products/22-saman-water-based-stain
    - Unfortunately the colour samples on their site are difficult to determine what they actually look like [compare my cherry stained piece to the cherry sample. Doesn't really look anything like]

- Prices are in USD
    - Shipping extra (priced on the method you choose. I will pack these well and in as small a package as possible)
    - may take up to a week to ship, I will communicate this up front
    - Interac e-Transfer accepted as well a Western Union,Money Order, PayPal etc...
    - Buy 5 and get one free (may be limited time Pinside offer)

Additional Customization:
    Complex text and logos will be reviewed and priced accordingly (supplied AI/vector files preferred, possibly incurring a one time flat fee of $5)

Clearing is not currently an option as there will be multiple coats and sanding between etc... (if there is enough interest I may consider it but it is timely)

Note: I like the micro lines/rings in the ball seat left behind by my CNC finishing bit. If you do not then you may prefer to sand the pieces down further, your choice but please do not select the stained option.

Thank you.
    ~d

Item photos

IMG_20160702_1053169_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160702_1049057_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160702_1051218_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160702_1051509_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160702_1054566_(resized).jpg
    Cherry_1_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160702_1052300_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are dnaman's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to dnaman's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

London, ON, CA

#2 7 years ago

My GF suggested that I might want to include a coin, IE a quarter or something that others can gauge the size of the coaster on...

I just looked over and I told her that I loved her.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnaman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/balls-out-pinball-coaster?tu=dnaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.