• 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Jappie
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Logo mini.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jappie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

On my Youtube channel Ballen van Staal (Balls of Steel), I combine my pinball hobby with my video editing hobby. Some of you might be farmiliar with the channel, as it has been running for a few years now. I don't post a lot of videos, but the ones that I do post all get their own 'face', mainly in the intro. Most are gameplay videos, with some trivia and explanation of the rules on the side. And there are a few how-to's.

Every time I post a new video on Youtube, I'll also post it in this thread.

If you like what you see, please support the channel by giving thumbs up and subscribing on Youtube. It helps in bringing pinball to a wider audience. Comments here on the forum are much appreciated as well!

Enjoy!

logologo

#3 5 years ago

Glad you like the videos, Rondogg!

#7 5 years ago

Cheers guys, awesome to hear!

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Your Rack Em Up video is great. Watched it a bunch of times when I was working on a deal to pick one up.

Cool! I see you have it in your collection now.

There was only one older video by TNT about Rack 'em Up! on Youtube when I decided to make that video. I thought the game deserved some spotlight. It's nice to hear that has worked out.

1 week later
#14 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Truly Exceptional Work!!
Do you do independent work?

Thank you so much! And: Yes, I certainly am up for independent projects.

1 year later
#15 3 years ago

Hi guys, 2 new videos added! I did an interview with my friend Gerard, of the Dutch Pinball Museum in Rotterdam.

There are 2 versions: the short 5 minute shortened version and the full interview, which takes 20 minutes.

The interview is in Dutch. The 5 minute video is properly subtitled by myself. The full interview is poorly subtitled by Youtube.

Enjoy! And please do give a thumbs up on Youtube if you like my videos. It really helps me a lot. Many thanks!

2 months later
#16 3 years ago

We're at it again, folks!

First, let me present you a new series of short videos, called The Dutch Pinball Museum Experience Tour. The magnificent collection of the Dutch Pinball Museum contains pinball machines and artifacts with lots of stories and knowledge hidden within them. We are bringing these to life for the museum public. The series consists of 4 short videos now. More will soon follow.

This second video is called Dutch Treat: Pinball Stories from the Lowlands. It's a 47 minutes featurette about various pinball initiatives in The Netherlands. Broadcast originally on the Pinball Expo 2020 livestream, it's now on Youtube for everybody to enjoy.

Please put your thumbs up if you like what you see! It really helps a lot.

1 month later
#17 3 years ago

New video just posted! A very short educational video called The Birth of Tilt, featuring Gottlieb's 1933 Brokers Tip.

Like it? I hope so! Be sure to leave a thumbs up on Youtube and be sure to follow my channel. More cool shit to come!

2 months later
#18 3 years ago

And we continue! In the run-up to a pinball exhibition that the Dutch Pinball Museum organises later this year in a befriended museum. On behalf of Ballen van Staal, I make the educational program for this exhibition.

In this video, I take a closer look at the famous Gottlieb Wedgehead pins. Thanks so much for looking, liking & subscribing! It helps a lot in bringing pinball to a wider audience.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Love your videos!! Keep up the great work!

Thank you!!

2 months later
#21 2 years ago

Coming Friday is opening day for the Pinball Mania! exposition in the Jenever Museum in Hasselt, Belgium.

In the exposition, the visitor will experience the history of pinball, from Bagatelle to present day. The machines there, including some very important ones in pinball history, are part of the Dutch Pinball Museum collection.

Education will be presented in the form of short videos, written texts, seminars and workshops and are a collaboration between the Dutch Pinball Museum, Ballen van Staal and Eeden.org.

We're very proud to be able to bring pinball to the general public in this way. The exposition is there until early January 2022, so there should be enough time to visit once traveling is widely possible again.

Some of the featured videos:

#23 2 years ago

Thanks!

11 months later
#24 2 years ago

New video alarm! It's Exhibit's 1940 Wings. A beautiful flipperless machine that was recently unearthed by a friend of mine. Really interesting layout and gameplay. Enjoy!

#25 1 year ago

And another one! This time about how to win on Genco's 1940 Big League. Enjoy!

3 months later
#26 1 year ago

Another video of Genco's 1940 Big League added!

4 months later
#27 1 year ago

I went for more of an experimental approach this time: a gameplay video of Centaur II, played at 25% of the original speed. With some electronic music playing in the background.

#28 1 year ago

Oops, I did it again... this time with Fireball as the subject.

The ball is wild!

11 months later
#29 4 months ago

Here's a Youtube Short about the first ever pinball machine that could count your score: Daval's American Beauty from 1934.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton Twp, MI
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jappie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ballen-van-staal-pinball-videos?tu=jappie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.