Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Jappie
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Logo mini.png

#1 1 year ago

On my Youtube channel Ballen van Staal (Balls of Steel), I combine my pinball hobby with my video editing hobby. Some of you might be farmiliar with the channel, as it has been running for a few years now. I don't post a lot of videos, but the ones that I do post all get their own ' face', mainly in the intro. Most are gameplay videos, with some trivia and explanation of the rules on the side. And there are a few how-to's.

Every time I post a new video on Youtube, I'll also post it in this thread.

If you like what you see, please support the channel by giving thumbs up and subscribing on Youtube. Comments here on the forum are much appreciated as well!

Enjoy!

logo

#2 1 year ago

great stuff!

#3 1 year ago

Glad you like the videos, Rondogg!

#5 1 year ago

I've enjoyed your videos for a long time. Thank you for posting them!

#6 1 year ago

same here, already in my favorites from time...

#7 1 year ago

Cheers guys, awesome to hear!

#8 1 year ago

Your Rack Em Up video is great. Watched it a bunch of times when I was working on a deal to pick one up.

#9 1 year ago

Thanks for that Orbitor 1 video. There is one on location near me and I haven't even been able to tell the operator what isn't working on it.

#10 1 year ago

very cool, thanks for sharing

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Your Rack Em Up video is great. Watched it a bunch of times when I was working on a deal to pick one up.

Cool! I see you have it in your collection now.

There was only one older video by TNT about Rack 'em Up! on Youtube when I decided to make that video. I thought the game deserved some spotlight. It's nice to hear that has worked out.

#12 1 year ago

Truly Exceptional Work!!

Do you do independent work?

#13 1 year ago

I dig your channel too, good to put a face with a name. Keep it up they’re great.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Truly Exceptional Work!!
Do you do independent work?

Thank you so much! And: Yes, I certainly am up for independent projects.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 52.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside