(Topic ID: 300873)

Ballarama Pinball co.

By Morgoth00

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

77bfd72bbac7d0751c0ef31a2bfc7f26 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 12.37.50 pm (resized).png
    Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 5.52.21 AM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 5.52.31 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 9.33.35 PM (resized).png
    Multi Aspect Arcade Game Device 5 (resized).png
    Multi Aspect Arcade Game Device 4 (resized).png
    Multi Aspect Arcade Game Device 2 (resized).png
    Multi Aspect Arcade Game Device 3 (resized).png
    Multi Aspect Arcade Game Device 1 (resized).png
    Multi-Facted Arcade Game Device 1 (resized).png
    Multi-Faceted Arcade Game Device 2 (resized).png
    Multi-Faceted Arcade Device 3 (resized).png
    Multi-Faceted Arcade Device 4 (resized).png
    Multi-Faceted Arcade Device 5 (resized).png
    286877687_767868364558805_409279996886255793_n (resized).png
    There are 518 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.
    #401 1 year ago

Time to bring back Natalie?

#402 1 year ago

This post got a lot of engagement, but mostly because I think people were confused by the shared post and are thinking Ballarama Pinball has all these games

Ballarama Pinball  Facebook.pdfBallarama Pinball Facebook.pdf
    #403 1 year ago

yeah agree TreyBo69 it is misleading and I think people are thinking it is their establishment = red flag

I made comment on progress so now they say 18-24 months before games roll out

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 8.26.17 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-05-23 at 8.26.17 am (resized).png
    #404 1 year ago
    Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 4.22.53 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-05-22 at 4.22.53 PM (resized).png
    #405 1 year ago

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 4.26.57 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-05-22 at 4.26.57 PM (resized).png

wah?

https://ballaramapinball.com.au/waitlist

#407 1 year ago

I was unsuccessfully trying to be funny by subbing Facehugger for Twitter.

1 week later
    #409 1 year ago

The only post I want to see from them is a picture / video of a prototype .

#410 1 year ago

writing is on the wall....

they said back in the interview back around Sept 2021 I think that the kickstarter launch was going to be new year, then it was going to be end of March 2022 if their social numbers were up, but numbers are now slowing dropping off and we are now end of May 2022.

https://poormanspinballpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-105-ian-and-barbra-join-drew

then they stated 2 weeks ago that it will be 18-24 months time (= between Dec 2023 and June 2024) that machines will be going out the door. No way this is happening at this rate, delays and excuses AND also totally dependent on a successful kickstarter.

#411 1 year ago

I can honestly say my box of parts is bigger than theirs and I am further along in building a pinball company than they are…

#412 1 year ago

Didn't we just see this same-ish thing a month or so ago?

#413 1 year ago
    Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Didn't we just see this same-ish thing a month or so ago?

Who cares?? THIS pinballs gonna have LEGs! And BALLS! Even FLIPPERS! Can’t wait!!! 18-24 months couldn’t come sooner.

#414 1 year ago

It seems we are expending more effort following Ballarama than its founders are in actually building games. Vonnie D 2.0.

1 week later
    #415 1 year ago

Red alert!

https://ballaramapinball.com.au/

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 10.51.29 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-06-10 at 10.51.29 AM (resized).png
    #418 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

The SSL certificate expired on 6/9.

Will probably need a Kickstarter to raise funds to buy a new one.

#419 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lithium:

Will probably need a Kickstarter to raise funds to buy a new one.

If they need a Kickstarter for a $10 SSL cert, then they are in trouble.

#420 1 year ago

I hope they last long enough to sell merch. I want a t-shirt.

#421 1 year ago
    Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

I hope they last long enough to sell merch. I want a t-shirt.

Me too.

I'll hang it next to my Vonnie D shirt.

#422 1 year ago

Wait for it, Wait for it

"with flippers working and just putting together some bumpers"

and FANS has dropped down below 10000, so expect posts to lift the followers up.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 7.10.23 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-06-16 at 7.10.23 am (resized).pngball1 (resized).jpgball1 (resized).jpgball2 (resized).jpgball2 (resized).jpgball3 (resized).jpgball3 (resized).jpg
    #423 1 year ago

I love when a pinball manufacturer falls behind a production schedule because one of their employees is selling their house. If only there was a way to sell your house and also work!

#424 1 year ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I love when a pinball manufacturer falls behind a production schedule because one of their employees is selling their house. If only there was a way to sell your house and also work!

We'll never play Southern Humpback Whales in Space at this rate!

#425 1 year ago

Guys...I'm worried this game may never see the light of day.

#426 1 year ago

That's rediculous.

Also, this pinball CEO's high score on Batman is 63m.

It's been a while since I've played so I'll depend on the wisdom of the crowd here: what would be a pathway to beat that score in the fewest number of flips? Picking a number out of the air, I wouldn't be surprised if it could be done in fewer than 20.

#427 1 year ago

Conceivably it could be done in 13. Exceptionally difficult, but possible.

#428 1 year ago
    Quoted from BrewinBombers:

What's the sequence for that?

#429 1 year ago

Actually Less than 13:

00. Plunge
    01. Ramp 1
    02. Ramp 2 (qualifies Catwoman)
    03. Gordon
    04. Gordon
    05. Gordon
    06. Gordon
    07. Gordon
    08. Gordon
    09. Gordon
    10. Answer Bat Phone (gives 2x shot multiplier)

That should give you about 55M for answering the batphone alone, plus enough bonus, skill shot / pop action off the plunge to get you to 64M probably. You might need another Gordon shot to do it FOR SURE. Also, you might need one less if it only takes 1 shot to qualify JOKER instead. So, between 9 and 11 shots if you're insanely lucky with the bounces off the Gordon target and don't need extra fliips to control the ball.

#430 1 year ago

I can't confirm 13 exactly, but my best guess would be: couple shots on Joker to start the phone sequence, 10 hits on Commissioner Gordon to crank up the bat phone + shot multipliers, then one last shot to answer the phone (with shot multiplier selection active). Should be at least 63M if not more. Doable but getting one commissioner gordon hit per flip is definitely not easy.

#431 1 year ago

Actually Less than 13:
    00. Plunge
    01. Ramp 1
    02. Ramp 2 (qualifies Catwoman)
    03. Gordon
    04. Gordon
    05. Gordon
    06. Gordon
    07. Gordon
    08. Gordon
    09. Gordon
    10. Answer Bat Phone (gives 2x shot multiplier)
    That should give you about 55M for answering the batphone alone, plus enough bonus, skill shot / pop action off the plunge to get you to 64M probably. You might need another Gordon shot to do it FOR SURE. Also, you might need one less if it only takes 1 shot to qualify JOKER instead. So, between 9 and 11 shots if you're insanely lucky with the bounces off the Gordon target and don't need extra fliips to control the ball.

Ha! Pretty much the sequence I came up with exactly!

#432 1 year ago

I broke 1b points on my Batphone challenge a few years ago.

It was indeed, very challenging.

Lots of backhand shots to the Gordon target, and very precise positioning of the multipliers.

Good practice!

And also - REDICULOUS!

rd

#433 1 year ago
    Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

We'll never play Southern Humpback Whales in Space at this rate!

Haha I had forgotten about that. Killer whales in space is a theme I’d actually love to play. At least a few times for laughs. Title just rolls off the tongue

#434 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Killer whales in space is a theme I’d actually love to play.

Killer whales are for little kids. Southern Humpback whales eat killer whales for breakfast. I bet they’ve killed WAY more people in space than that clown Jason Vorhees.

I applaud Ballerama for having the stones to release a title that doesn’t shy away from controversy, and am anxiously awaiting the kickstarter link so I can be first in line to enjoy this 16 flipper 37 spinner BLOODFEST.

#435 1 year ago

Killer whales are for little kids. Southern Humpback whales eat killer whales for breakfast. I bet they’ve killed WAY more people in space than that clown Jason Vorhees.
    I applaud Ballerama for having the stones to release a title that doesn’t shy away from controversy, and am anxiously awaiting the kickstarter link so I can be first in line to enjoy this 16 flipper 37 spinner BLOODFEST.

This is classic, I love it! I need to brush up on my whale knowledge clearly. #bringthebloodfest #spacewhales

#436 1 year ago

What's the deal with the whales again?

#438 1 year ago

What's the deal with ballarama + whales?

#439 1 year ago

It was right after the reveal of semi-animated attack fighters (wtf?!)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ballarama-co/page/6#post-6843996

#440 1 year ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

I broke 1b points on my Batphone challenge a few years ago.
    It was indeed, very challenging.
    Lots of backhand shots to the Gordon target, and very precise positioning of the multipliers.
    Good practice!
    And also - REDICULOUS!
    rd

I made several runs at this, but never got there. Very impressive!

#441 1 year ago
    Quoted from swinks:

"with flippers working and just putting together some bumpers"

This doofus doesn't even have a functional whitewood homebrew game done yet?
    And he's claiming to be a "manufacturer".
    Wow.

#442 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

This doofus doesn't even have a functional whitewood homebrew game done yet?
    And he's claiming to be a "manufacturer".
    Wow.

I agree, you shouldn't say your a manufacturer when you haven't made a thing...

#444 1 year ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

He manufactures farts

Kickfarter™ will be launching very very shortly... stay tuned!

#445 1 year ago

soldering on ........

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 4.19.17 pm (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-06-22 at 4.19.17 pm (resized).png
    #446 1 year ago
    Quoted from swinks:

soldering on ........
    [quoted image]

It's refreshing to have a pinball CEO communicating this level of detail directly to consumers via the company's official social media platforms.

I wouldn't hold your breathe waiting for such transparency from Gary and https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball!

#447 1 year ago

It's refreshing to have a pinball CEO communicating this level of detail directly to consumers via the company's official social media platforms.
    I wouldn't hold your breathe waiting for such transparency from Gary and https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball!

Hahaha

#448 1 year ago

like watching the pinball book debacle

#449 1 year ago

I hate to talk bad about somebody personally who honestly probably doesn't deserve it, but Ian's thousand yard stare in all his photos is very unsettling to me

2 weeks later
    #450 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I hate to talk bad about somebody personally who honestly probably doesn't deserve it, but Ian's thousand yard stare in all his photos is very unsettling to me

I’m convinced Ian and Barbra are related. They have the same teeth, nose, and eyes.

There are 518 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ballarama-co/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.