You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15836292928436260167603610420459 (resized).jpg
8D047F2B-0073-4716-A8B9-050EE850E337 (resized).png
VolleyBallReturn (resized).jpg
VolleyOutholeTest (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Got my target reset bank to finally work thanks to DeMoib, now the
ball won't eject. Did I do something wrong? Could it be the Ball return relay?

#3 2 years ago

Goldenboy232, on the O relay, what position should the switches be in before I start a new game?

#5 2 years ago

Thanks pinhead52, will take a look.

#6 2 years ago

Here is what's happening. When I trigger the O relay, the ball eject coil won't fire. But if i "hold" the O relay in the ball eject coil will fire. Could one of the switches in the O relay be out of whack?

#8 2 years ago

Also, the O relay doesn't engage when I start a new game.

#12 2 years ago

I tried holding the kick out fingers together, it still won't activate the kick out coil. DaMoib, do you think I did something wrong with the switches on the bank reset relay. Since I got the bank to finally work, now the ball won't kick out.

#13 2 years ago

Also, thanks everyone. I will probably be back.

#16 2 years ago

Motor spins....O relay does not activate....the targets resets and the bank does work now. Didn't touch the Ax relay. I did adjust some of the switches on the Q relay. That's why I'm a little concerned I messed with one of the switches on the Q relay.

#17 2 years ago

Also, no I didn't resolve the issue with the score reels. I wish I could.

#19 2 years ago

I keep testing, but no power is going to the O relay. When I activate it manually, then the ball eject coil works.

#21 2 years ago

I resolved the main reset bank issue. When I hold the outhole switch together, then hit the start game button, the ball eject coil does not work.

#22 2 years ago

Only time the motor runs is when I press the start game button.

#24 2 years ago

When I press the start game button, the O relay does not activate, therefore not firing the ball eject coil. Somehow no power is going to the O relay.

#25 2 years ago

No the score reels are still not resetting to zero. But the ball eject coil would still work.

#26 2 years ago

The ball eject coil is connected to the O relay (orange-black) but no power is going to O relay.

#28 2 years ago

That's one of my problems, I can't fix that yet. Don't know how. It almost has the same problem like the O relay. I have to press the Ax relay to reset the score reels.

#29 2 years ago

The problem is, since I got the reset bank to work, now the ball eject won't work. How can I get power to the O relay. When that works ball eject will work. Does the Q relay have anything to do with it. I did adjust the switches in it.

#31 2 years ago

That's the problem in Canada, even here in the small province of Nova Scotia, pinball enthusiasts are very few and far between. I bought it listed as "electrical issues". Maybe I'll sell it listed as the same. This person must have tinkered too much with it.

#34 2 years ago

Plus, I don't think the main issue is the score reels. The ball eject coil would always work until I adjusted the Q relay to get the bank reset to work, then it stopped working. I think that's why there is no power going to the O relay.

#36 2 years ago

Just read your last post. I had EM's before. Actually I had the reels out and moved the tabs to see if the wheels were sticking. They move very freely. But if I gently trigger the Ax relay, the reels will reset to zero.

#37 2 years ago

I have a schematic, but I don't know how to read it. Haven't watched the video yet on how to read schematics. But I think you're correct. There must be a switch that connects Q to O.

#39 2 years ago

The red wire on the Ax relay...will give it a try. Will get back to all of you tonight. Have to go to work now. 8 hours at FedEx.

#42 2 years ago

Hi all. I still can't get power to the darn O relay. Also, I think maybe the score reels aren't resetting to zero is because the motor doesn't turn long enough. It seems the motor has to turn long enough to give time for the score reels to get to zero.

#47 2 years ago

Tough one DaMoib. Have to get the wife to hit the start button so I can see in the back of the cabinet. Will let you know.

#48 2 years ago

To all. Why am I not getting power to the O relay, which in turn triggers the ball eject coil ?

#49 2 years ago

That's it, I'm done with this piece of crap. Firewood next weekend. Thank to everyone who helped me.

#52 2 years ago

I'm in Nova Scotia $900. It is a nice pin.

#53 2 years ago

Here is a pic..

15836292928436260167603610420459 (resized).jpg
#54 2 years ago

Luch, did you get my message?

#55 2 years ago

Luch..$900.

#58 2 years ago

$900.00 or another pinball.

#61 2 years ago

I understand whole heartedly.

#62 2 years ago

Goldenboy232...still there?

#63 2 years ago

To all who helped. Got the score reels to reset to zero. I watched the video about the AX relay, and it was one of the switches that wasn't making contact. After an adjustment, score reels resets. Now getting the ball to eject.

#65 2 years ago

Thanks Wickerman2

#67 2 years ago

Thanks all

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The EM Scientist
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 7.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 22.95
Electronics
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!