6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1525 (resized).JPG
IMG_1524 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jt-pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Can some one post some detailed pics of the switches and entrance to there ball trough? My game has a nail driven in front of the first switch. Looks like this was meant to keep the ball from coming out. It will anyway if I lift the playfield without taking at least one ball out. I am assuming this means that the first micro switch is not adjusted correctly? Game plays fine. I just want to figure out if this nail needs replaced. Thanks

#3 6 years ago

Thanks! This is exactly like mine minus the screw. Some one put a nail where your screw is to us as a ball guide. I haven’t put it back. From what I can see your switches are bent about like mine.

#5 6 years ago

I’ll be working on the game this afternoon and will post a few pics.

Quoted from swillie:

This is interesting...i dont think mine has anything there, does not seem stock. I had trouble (when no balls were locked) with 2 balls kicking out the trough when i first found my game. That first switch wire was bent up a mess from previous fiddling with it...sometimes it would slip to the side of the ball and not be registered causing the problem. I ended up replacing the wire with a new rigid one i shaped to match the others. Has worked perfectly since. Maybe there is too much room at entrance, and the ball could bounce off wall and come up into trough beside the first switch. The screw or nail tightens that trough entrance...hmm. Was this a service bulletin for the game?

I was wondering the same thing about the service bulletin? I googled it but came up blank. If it is supposed to be there I think I will just drill it back out and put a wire form there like the ones in front of the apron.

My switch has the thin wire also. I wonder if the nail is there to make sure the ball dose not slam into it. It is bent into a sad face shape. It works except for not holding ball when I lift the playfield. It definitely has a different shape than the second switch that is bent at a 45.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 69.00
$ 125.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jt-pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ball-trough-on-flight-2000?tu=jt-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.