You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hole repair (resized).jpg
balle-stuck (resized).jpg
cd4d6483d7329fe429b981779310e12a0d76981c (resized).jpg
sure shot ball bloquée (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINTEC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Gabpower:

Hello all, I've had this Gottlieb Sure Shot for some time and the ball keeps getting stuck on the "10-Ball" line. The exact same line on the opposite of the playfield always goes through fine. Please see image.
It seems that the red plastic is just a little too tight because of the new rubber and the ball often get stuck.
I tried moving the posts as much as I could but without percing a new hole for the post the space is not large enough.
The metal side bar seems flat to me but if I touch it gently the ball goes straight down.
If I shake the machine enough it also goes trough.
So I just need to add about .25mm of space somehow for the space to be sufficient.
I guess I could remove the red plastic part altogether but it's supposed to be there and it matches the opposite side of the playfield.
I'll take any advice you experts have to resolve this problem.
[quoted image]

Hood is too far left,not center.

Back off the screws 1/2 turn then gently press hood to the right hold firmly while tightening screws,
re check clearance.

cd4d6483d7329fe429b981779310e12a0d76981c (resized).jpgcd4d6483d7329fe429b981779310e12a0d76981c (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Vista, CA
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINTEC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ball-stuck-in-line-not-enough-space-because-of-new-rubbers?tu=PINTEC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.