Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
20130507_204709_zpsfae75c08.jpg
20130507_204631_zpsb4188d0e.jpg
20130507_202106.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Just wondering what the common cause is for the ball save/kickback to start acting weak? In my SOF, If the ball drains down the left side where the shield save puts you back into action, its almost like it is being triggered to early and it doesn't kick it up the playfield like it used to. I've added a pic from the top and bottom of the playfield. Is something broken on my switch underneath or is the trip wite out of position? I did a coil test and it seems to be popping strong as ever, but it seems like during play its popping to early. Thanks.
-MMZ

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well I would make sure all the parts are working correctly, and clean. Pop a new sleeve in there and see if that helps. You could also put a ball down there and activate the coil and see if it has enough juice, that might help determine if it's a timing issue.

Yeah it pops it up the field good if it hits it at the right time during testing.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from travisbmartin:

Maybe now the pic will post...

I wondered that too. Could u take a pic under the playfield. I wonder if something broke haha.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from travisbmartin:

Sorry. these may look like crap I'm using my phone as a camera

No that's good. From what I see urs looks like my switch. Mine feels kinda loose. Not sure I will havta check tomorrow I gotta get up in 4.5 hrs.
stupid work always getting in the way. Thanks travisb

#11 10 years ago

I found the problem ,,there was no screw holding it in place so I stuck a little bolt through it and a wingnut on it and it seems to be working just fine now

image.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ball-savekickback-issues-on-my-swords-of-fury?tu=Magicmike0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.