Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by maveric18
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

good afternoon. I have a new to me Police Force. The game starts up fine. I shoot a ball and if I run it up the right ramp the diverter is open and allows the ball to go up behind the police car where it sits and it gives me a "P" in police. I was under the impression the other ball should pop in the launch troth to be put into play but it does not and after 20 seconds or so the police car comes down and releases the ball I thought I had locked. The music sounds like it is getting stuck and restarts often also like something just isn't quite right. Any help would be appreciated as I can't wait to get this awesome game playing well again. -Chris

#2 1 year ago

Try running a switch test and make sure the switches behind the police car and in the ball through are working.

#3 1 year ago

so i got home last night and cleaned all the old sticky grease from the diverter. that is smooth now. i ran a switch test and found the ramp to car switch and the ramp to wire switch were reversed somehow. i lifted the playfield and reversed the two connectors and now it works as it should. also fixed my sound issue by reseating a ribbon cable that wasnt pressed in all the way. thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Hardware
Tucson Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ball-lock?hl=maveric18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.